-
Posts
4 102 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by stanzhang
-
Contest — 7 Magnums to give away and lots of prizes
stanzhang replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
here -
Contest — 7 Magnums to give away and lots of prizes
stanzhang replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
Best way, play fire wasp lol, you should look for sandbox dm in RU 10-20 and there should be some. -
Contest — 7 Magnums to give away and lots of prizes
stanzhang replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
I ended my kill session :) hopefully my count is right and I am above 1k. Can't wait for day 3 results! -
Challenge 2 is closed as well Two places left for challenge 3
-
I am a Skype user :ph34r:
-
Contest — 7 Magnums to give away and lots of prizes
stanzhang replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
Day 3, here I come, -
Challenge 1 is closed One spot left for challenge 2 and two left for challenge 3, good luck :).
-
You never know about this :) Challenges will be closed if 3 teams archived it, I will notify you guys in this topic whenever a challenge is complete.
-
The gun just came out, someone will probably write this guide in the future.
-
Contest — 7 Magnums to give away and lots of prizes
stanzhang replied to theFiringHand in Contests Archive
The odds are never in my favour. -
You can get the alteration which will get you a 30% increase in its impact force.
-
Noise removed in auto created battles :blink:
-
:D
-
Creating a topic on a specific player is prohibited.
-
True, I will take soft drugs then
-
No one were completed, I will close them one by one if a challenge is completed by 3 teams.
-
Humour [Issue Fools] [Guide] Viking: The Ultimate Guide
stanzhang replied to Viking4s in Newspaper Archive
-
It looks like this contest is tougher than my previous one. ^_^ None of those 3 challenges were completed 3 times, when they will, I will close them.
-
Usually it is GMT+2, but apparently, I don't know why but the time of the server restart varies nowadays.
-
Finishing all my missions in one battle ^_^
-
How to post a screen shot? Look at this link it will help you :) If you don't know the answer to a question, Do not post your guesses or other unneeded comments.
-
¯\_ ^_^ _/¯ Just a strange coincidence.
-
Why got some players magnum earlier than rest? (is this fair?)
stanzhang replied to FailArmyGT in Archive
If you want to get that for free, go make videos.
Jump to content










































































