-
Posts
660 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_Zesx0
-
There is a problem in automatic removal of the battle (not kick system, I think), because I've seen some players get removed (not me) for no certain reason. One got removed near the end of the battle, when he was at the second place! Please fix this! I know this is not kick system, because it happens in DM battles... And there's a bug, that you can't see the supplies, that other players have ain the game, if they get or put on supplies before you enter a battle. This is a very big bug and it especially annoys me and makes me think they're hackers first look, when they actually use supplies I couldn't see. And btw, I have an idea for how to get rid of "off-topic trouble makers" - by temporarily closing a topic and meanwhile deleting all the unnecessary posts, then reopenning the topic. How's that for a problem solved ;) Yup, after Physics change, Heavy hulls are not OP anymore - Light hulls are the OP ones now kinda :P But heavy hulls have their own feature and going slow is what they need to be exact: Fast goes fast and the slow goes slow :excl:
-
Can someone please tell data of all the info of every hull and gun fully upgraded (M3.75)? For example, Mammoth can have max health of 404 hp. So what can hornet have? Max health and speed?
-
I now know the main reason of MUs, but explain to me. For example, if Mammoth and Hornet versed each other and were M3 with full micro upgrading, does that make them equally balanced, or Mammoth will have more advantage in terms of its mathematics due to being from Generalissimo rank. I've noticed, that Railgun M3 has only 23 MU power upgrades while Thunder M3 has 25 MU power upgrades. Tell me, how many micro upgrades for power does, for example Ricochet has, cause if it has a bit less than Railgun, then I can see that with game all is balanced by the end of upgrading. I think that disabling MUs isn't fair as those who can have higher rank M3s will be the ones with advantage. The admins got the game wrong way; before it was advantage depending on what rank your wepon or hull is, so for example Mammoth M3 in mathematics was OP compared to Titan M3. This is why Titan had its M3 from a lower rank. So if you continue playing as Generalissimo without MUs, the advantage will be for those who use Mammoth or Dictator than any other, together with Twins, Smoky, Firebird or Ricochet as M3. But due to micro-upgrades it changed. Trust me, there won't be noobs, that doesn't want to micro-upgrade, cause the game otherwise isn't fair. Mammoth M3.75 vs Titan M3.75 (fully upgraded with MUs) are balanced in my opinion as far as I know but Mammoth M3 vs Titan M3 would be advantage for Mammoth M3 player as it's from higher rank, meaning it's got an advantage. MUs are here to balance the game, not to OP it! Idk why you guys don't like the new phisics, probably because of its features and only Pro parkour available but there is semy advantage in it: Light hulls and medium hulls are now as they were supposed to be before; a lot faster. Now mammoth is as slow as it should be and there isn't battles full of mammoths. Before rebalance there were as many mammoths as we have now, after it there was full battles of them, now it's just like before, which is why I'm thankful for it. I don't want constantly use mammoth you know! Besides, now I'm getting much better scores with Railgun and hornet (They're micro-upgrading now). So I don't get it - why do you not like it?! Explain!
-
Ahh, my mistake! Penetrating power isn't Recoil! Recoil is different, thought I don't get why Recoil is not shown in the game (probably because you can't upgrade it). Anyway, Penetrating power is only for Railgun and I think it's something about how much it can go through other tanks, but I don't really get how it works; Semyon, can you explain?
-
Hmm, I wish micro-upgrades would have discounts as well... Oh well!
-
Facepalm. You'll get them when you log in to your account. Nothing's gonna be removed like that! I got myself 184k crystals. Now I have over 280k crystals :D
-
Ok. Now I have enough crystals to do a lot of stuff, but I'll wait for discounts before buying anything... Now I only have 2 questions: 1. What is Penetrating power? <- (Answered this already myself) 2. With upgrading all weapons to max (above M3), will that make all weapons and hulls balanced? And btw, the PRO battle pass in garage is called just "PRO battle" and I doubt newbies would understand that, so please fix this? Oh right, Impact force is the impact to enemy that hits it away. Oh, and that answers the Penetrating to me, as it's the hitback force of shooting at your own tank! For example Twins have high Impact force and low Penetrating force, thought I thought it was called Recoil.
-
Hei, you guys still haven't answered my topic question! How do I get dynamic shadows?! Sorry for double post, but it just doesn't bring topic back when I just edit.
-
Ha! Gotcha; They did some of the things, like minimizing Thunder M2's power, but Railgun M3 doesn't have 167 max health! It's still 166. Explain this, Semyon as you're admin, right. Thought, what I do like is the rebalancing of the hulls' speeds. Mammoth now wors as it should be (slow hull), and if nitro has less effect then after nitro ends you won't be dissapointed with speed...
-
:D made it I have another question now: How can I extrude a circle shape into a cube?
-
How do you feel, When you saw "Gold box will be dropped soon"?
r_Zesx0 replied to r_huleg0 in Archive
I'm quite weird when it comes to it (dissapointed). Gold box will be dropped soon My reaction: oh come on, this is such a drag! -
No. I see that you're noob thinking that physics is the same as graphics. Physics - mechanics Graphics - looks Now I see that you didn't even look at the video. Next time, don't be a drag and make sure you check everything, ok?
-
Guys, Icannot check my self right now, so can you tell me the HP and the speed of Hornet M3? I have it so I wanna know how good it is.
-
Buhh, all world's mad. No piece, so idc.
-
When will new graphics come out?
r_Zesx0 replied to r_Zesx0 in When will new graphics come out? Archive
Letely TO admins haven't mentioned ANYTHING about the new graphics, where there'll be flexible tracks, moving parts of tank etc. So how far is it done? Can we have a peek at what's already done? I don't like our current graphics, so either we have the up coming ones or the old ones. So where are they? why there is nothing mentioned about them and when about will they be released? And I mean about those ones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHMylGoim_c -
Ahh I won't go against it, at least wasp gets kicked which has been getting on my nerves for a while now and even now more people use Ricochet as M3 rather than twins M3 so am happy about that. ThoughtI still don't like that mammoth has so much push power, yeah it is realistic that way but it's annoying that so many people use it and it's stupid that I have to drug every time and none's giving me any free no drug battle. It's just junk. Am a mammoth hater forever in this case...
-
Look, I'll learn it all in future, just gimme steps or whatever for how to make dynamic shadows appear, because as they worked with the first light source, it doesn't seem to be hard. Just gimme steps and I'll do it. I only learn stuff when I need to. Ok? Btw, I mostly know basics like extruding, parent and child props etc... What I can't do is add colour and textures to objects which is what I need the most!
-
Vikingsrall, I don't like the limitations of the props. Can I join this club by creating maps with Blender, so I have more possibilities and creativity? Note, that it'll take quite a while tho...
-
Many already know the 3D creating program Blender. I am quite new to it. Am right now recreating Sandbox map with it but I have a problem. For some reason it doesn't show me Dynamic shadows when I add light. I mean it does include light, but only inside the props themselves and it doesn't show shadows down on the floor, so in the end it looks like this: Before I deleted the first light there already was, I checked and it worked, but it doesn't work with any light I put on any more. This way I know there's something different, so please help me! There's something I need to change in the options, but I don't know what, and the reason I deleted my first light was because I couldn't rotation its light angle. Please help me, thnx.
-
I wonder now. I can't remember the reason why I even made thia topics, but the thing is I don't like to drug anymore. I like to play non-drug but for that you have to pay either way and I'm not sure whether buying no-supplies battle pass every month without buying any crystals, yet getting a good paint, weapon M3 anda hull M3 is possible. It'd take ages to witness so tell me, would it? And this is not necroposting. I heard of a staff member that if you post in an old topic something with a good reason it's no necroposting. Besides, this topic isn't all that old.
-
Wait block option has been removed?! Who's idea was this?
-
You know, Godmode_ON always has either a Lieutenant Colonel rank or Generalissimo, so may be it means that instead of one, there are two people playing with Godmode_ON account and it's split up somehow... Cuz I've never seen him/her play with even lower rank against some noobs. It'd be interresting if Godmode_ON was using Twins M1, Mammoth M1 and that paint Lord, was it against some warrant officers and sergeants, lol.
-
I cought only 1 gold 3000 on moon silence, but it's better than nothing, thought I only gained those crystals back that I spent on Moonwalker paint, lol. I almost cought a gold on my secondary acc in Gallery, if I had only ran faster and pushed that dictator noob out of the way with my mammoth... Platform was my favourite of the 3rd library prop maps but I don't get why it was removed. Never seen a gold there, thought. And I think the reason they removed it was because some people would start demanding moon silence's gravity in that map, like me :P
-
So we can't remove friends from friends list? That stinks cuz I have hella lot of random people to remove from my main!
Jump to content


































































