Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_Zesx0

Tanker
  • Posts

    660
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_Zesx0

  1. r_Zesx0

    Which is... THE BEST?!?

    Anything with x in it sounds sick ;)
  2. Thnx you all for advices. I am not suffering anymore and am eating and drinking whatever (but my saliva's still annoying).
  3. r_Zesx0

    Gold Boxes!

    Haha, this video I found must be the most trolling gold box video ever! Just check it out: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V7fFuNWZo#
  4. r_Zesx0

    What do YOU want for Christmas

    You are, but that's the reason why I'm here... So would I because I'm still quite far from getting M3 Viking on my main in crystal case. It's almost Christmas yet I only have half of the crystals to buy Viking M3 without any sales...
  5. r_Zesx0

    rebalance surprise

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E# At your rank you should be aming for M2s and 15 drugs won't give you any help in an average drug battle.
  6. r_Zesx0

    How do you pronounce Combe?

    What I want to know is why Combe can't be translated into some other languages. Is there a synonim for Combe, that might help.
  7. r_Zesx0

    Do you believe in evolution?

    Tl;dr but I did notice what one of you said. So are you saying we can find H2O resources on other planets' moons?
  8. r_Zesx0

    What do You Fear Most?

    I've gotta agree on that. But they help us gain wisdom and sustain ourselves. Can't live with them, can't live without them. It is my goal to change that...
  9. r_Zesx0

    new physics test

    The way they work is quite a difference but it's unrealistic. On a pavement or a deserted ground, even on soil, tank could never drift like that. You'd need ice and snow to drift which is why I think we need drifting possibility for all hulls in Winter modes and none in the summer modes. Autumn modes should be added as they were last year in autumn.
  10. r_Zesx0

    What do You Fear Most?

    When I'm at school and I'm not around any of my friends is most scary. People just make me get terrified when they talk so loud and mess around. If I could I'd just punch them and say "shut up, you're annoying!!!"
  11. Guys I need advice on what to drink. I can't drink juices because they make my esophageal hurt (not sure how it's spelled). I can't drink water or tea because it makew me feel sick. What should I drink? Btw my tonsils doesn't hurt that much at all anymore but I still have saliva building up in my mouth and idk how to stop it, it's damn annoying btw!
  12. r_Zesx0

    Le me is back

    And you fail again, robbie. Seriously, being banned is what you like isn't it?
  13. Really that's rabies? I thought it was some kind of desease you get from really ill birds... Ok, so basically I'm so dumb at even finding out where it hurts! It wasn't a bruised neck but tonsilitis that I had. Only today I started using antibiotics so no change yet, but it seems just a bit easier to swallow now. For a moment I was thinking to pour all of them in my mouth and wait till I get cured soon - bad idea.
  14. r_Zesx0

    I hate new graphics!

    True, if they only added tracks to the old graphics that would be most realistic. The thing is, many of us know only how our current real life tanks look like. The old graphics were a representation of our current graphis but I've done some research and there was video of a future tqnk. So what we're seing in TO now is basically what we'll see in future of tanks in real life or they'll come to life in 22nd century, thought I like the way our real life tanks are now and to be honest and I'd like tanki to bring old graphics back and just add moving tracks to them.
  15. I can only laugh partly. Even if I'm drinking water I feel quite a pain in the neck (literally so don't get it in a rude way). The saliva is appearing so fast that bits of it goes along with water or anything... I've had a cold for quite a while now, but simptoms have been accuring since yesterday. It's better with vomiting now but no change with my throat or saliva and I think I caught diorhea too. But I feel a bit like my neck is healing, so I have to get it heal for quite before I start drinking or eating. Btw how is it possible to be for 10 or more days?! I'd say that you would die before 10 days even pass by. I hope I'm not gonna die... You know, I oncr had a cold like this but it was easier to deal with because I didn't have a sour and bruised throat.
  16. r_Zesx0

    Do you believe in evolution?

    All those posts make me say only one thing - tl;dr
  17. r_Zesx0

    What's the song called?

    It'd be a drag to ask individuals in PM and like some certain individuals may not even know it, thought so many of TO players have been using itin videos. Please tell me how it's called: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pv-DPgN7K9w# And just in case other people might need to find out songs in other videos, leave this topic open just in case.
  18. r_Zesx0

    Mammoths and Titans

    But smoky's critical power is a bit too high. If a smoky gives critical hit then not only ita critical power is released but also its normal shot power is added. This way Smoky M3 can destroy Hunter M3 with one shot! Smoky and Twins should be rebalanced because even if they were at the same rank as other weapons in upgrades, they would be OP compared to the others. Personally I hate smoky and twins but because they're OP I choose to upgrade them on my main account.
  19. r_Zesx0

    1 image that speaks a 1000 words

    Lol wasn't expecting that as the first post. Facepalm To me looks a bit like inside of a future washing machine.
  20. r_Zesx0

    how many languages you know

    Three and a half: English Latvian Russian partly Spanish
  21. r_Zesx0

    Got hacked

    Well, your main's rank isn't much anyway, but if you wanna leave anyway then cya!
  22. r_Zesx0

    Know new year sale?

    We all know there'll be sale on Christmas or on new year, right lamb? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-PBEqOx4SQ#
  23. r_Zesx0

    Do you believe in evolution?

    To be honest evolution is something that goes even against science so I don't get why many scientists use it for science. You see, nothing in our day has had a creature that had changed into another creature. The only explenation to why there are so many similar animal kinds is because two different kind of animal races breeded a bit like that dog called bullteryer, I think. Even if there are animals that have features a bit like ours doesn't mean we evolved of them, otherways all living creatures would be human by now. Btw, if one thinks that earth, full of volcano euruptions turned into what we have today, then its just full of rubbish. Its like saying that Mars could terraform on its own! Evolution is impossible because DNA can't be changed. Evidence of what exactly? There isn't any evidence of it. Besides, Darwin then became a christian and tried to fight against his own theory, did you know that?
×
×
  • Create New...