-
Posts
1 392 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by ChuckNorris2090
-
Godmode_ON's paint (i think it's called devil) and Reporter
-
Yeah, he didn't really specify.
-
well, actually, there are more than 30 now.
-
Give the admins some time... they have a lot of work, and yours is a small piece of it.
-
Right! But I think the problem is the features of Chrome. If you look here, it's the plug-in that Chrome uses, a feature Opera doesn't have (at least I don't).
-
The hard part is actually finding him....
-
Gold boxes, last time I checked, dropped where regular 10-crystal boxes drop. They drop at completely random times. Sometimes, they never fall in one hour, sometimes, two fall in an hour, or even 3 (this is extremely rare).
-
Yes, but the features are different and all. So, technically, they're different. Some of Chrome's problems are not present in Opera, some of Opera's problems are not present in Chrome, and some are present in both.
-
what is going on here?! im so confuzzled! :mellow:
-
Oh, I know why! I can PM you why.
-
maybe it's because he wrote icada?! :huh: :mellow: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r:
-
All the micro-upgrades will be reset. However, if you fully upgrade one path (lets say damage) in micro-upgrades, you get a discount on the next M, which, in your case, is M1.
-
Yeah, nobody can make one here! :o :huh: :mellow:
-
It's probably a glitch... try refreshing.
-
Yeah, @DarkOperative's right. I'm still that noob trying to get to WO5. :D
-
Go here. There's already a topic for fatal errors.
-
Meh, useless event for me.... me got no mula. :(
-
^ lucky...
-
omg these again! :D
-
^ Yes its the mine toy.
Jump to content











































































