Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ChuckNorris2090

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChuckNorris2090

  1. ChuckNorris2090

    Transportation of Crystals

    Another big problem: Everyone will start making millions of alts. and transfer the cry to their main one.
  2. ChuckNorris2090

    Lag Since New Physics

    Yes, the newly added physics have started to make people lag more. Keep playing and playing and let it lag, and your PC will get used to it. This'll decrease the lag over time. Try going on servers less crowded, perhaps around 2000 (I choose servers around 2000 when I get laggy). It might be your Internet connection as well, because it takes the PC and the Internet router (or whatever you have) much more effort to send data between you and Tanki's server than you and a website (like Facebook).
  3. ChuckNorris2090

    Lagging

    I mean the servers with around 2000 players. There will be a decent amount of battles.
  4. ChuckNorris2090

    Lagging

    I have "good" connection too, but it still lags a lot. Try playing on less populated servers.
  5. ChuckNorris2090

    LAGGGG

    Yes, it's lag. It might be that your Internet isn't good enough. Consider upgrading it. It might also be that the server is way too crowded. Try playing on a bit lower-populated servers.
  6. ChuckNorris2090

    Lagging

    It's lag. It's probably your Internet connection, or that there's just too many people on the server.
  7. ChuckNorris2090

    Christmas and New Year events in Tanki Online

    Don't all product kits already have a discount? Like 50%? Anyways, Awesome! Getting Hornet M1 and Firebird M1 if I can rank up.
  8. ChuckNorris2090

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    @Dark-Rim and I met on Tanki and it became a parkour fest on Highland!
  9. ChuckNorris2090

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Nice hithere1!
  10. ChuckNorris2090

    New product kits

    ^ Calm down... wait until the next server update and see if you have it afterwards. If not, then e-mail the Tanki help team, or PM a mod.
  11. Not bad... not bad at all in my opinion. Physics: :mellow: :huh: :mellow: MU: :) B)
  12. ChuckNorris2090

    'Mysterious' tank

    Exactly! You don't know! cuz he isn't a hacker!
  13. ChuckNorris2090

    why are the servers down

    ^ Good luck! :P
  14. ChuckNorris2090

    Desert Island.

    PS4 Solar Panel Set Ear Enhancers
  15. ChuckNorris2090

    Your true talents.

    :huh: ok then... -_- <_< :unsure:
  16. ChuckNorris2090

    I am bored waiting for update

    Well, I quit Tanki and I ain't bored. My other game is under maint. as well, so... PS4 time!!!!!!! :D :P
  17. ChuckNorris2090

    Where my graphics at?

    Well, I suggest uninstalling Adobe Flash Player, then redownloading it from their download website (make sure it's actually from Adobe). Maybe the M0 hornet you were talking about was going at new physics speed and your M1 wasp at old physics??!! A wild guess. As for as the topics in the forum disappearing, you have them back, right?
  18. ChuckNorris2090

    Flag Loss

    ^ No prob, we're all here to help! You could always refresh too.
  19. ChuckNorris2090

    'Mysterious' tank

    ^ Calm down man! This tank has 98% protection from every turret and evidently drops a few gold boxes when he/she/it gets destroyed.
  20. ChuckNorris2090

    rumors and conspiracys

    Drunks playing Tanki?!?! That's never a good sign.... :lol:
  21. ChuckNorris2090

    Update 205 — New Physics

    Yeah... I could have done better... (by not releasing the update :lol:) except I've already decided to quit... :P
  22. ChuckNorris2090

    Why I don't play with Generalissimos

    ^ Oh! WOs can play Generalissimos? :huh: I didn't know that! We have a noob here! :P
  23. ChuckNorris2090

    Why I don't play with Generalissimos

    Uh... I have M1 isida.... :mellow:
  24. ChuckNorris2090

    Why I don't play with Generalissimos

    ^ Yeah, that's true. :huh:
×
×
  • Create New...