Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ariking777

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 183
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ariking777

  1. ariking777

    Gold Boxes!

    Yeah, Smoky M2 :) At June 4th sales, I bought Thunder M3 to be my main weapon, and Smoky M2 for me to use when I'm bored. But after the rebalance, I found out that my Smoky M2 is better than the Thunder M3 :mellow: Thunder was really nerfed... Anyways, I barely use Thunder nowadays and at Tanker's Day 50% sales I intend to buy Smoky M3 along with a few more things.
  2. ariking777

    Gold Boxes!

    Got 2 Golds today: one in Rio CTF, and one in Serpuhov CTF :) And another Gold passed through me in a Rio CP, and I was so unsurprised - I didn't even curse :mellow:
  3. ariking777

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Hadrian's Arch :D
  4. ariking777

    Miss Tanki Online 2015

    I'd say that you copied the post that Semyon liked. This topic is for everyone, the contest is for girls :) Anyways, I must say that it's right that most of those who posted here are males.
  5. ariking777

    FREE INTRO GIVEAWAY [NEW]

    I can bet that although you wrote LOL you didn't laugh a second. Anyways, the point isn't whether people liked and commented the video - the point is why they did so. They did it to get the Intro, that's why. Most normal people wouldn't even come across this video... This topic is just an advertisement to your channel.
  6. ariking777

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks :D By the way, I have only about 20k left to complete the mission. I got it sometime last week if I'm not mistaken.
  7. ariking777

    Gold Boxes!

    I was jokin' :D
  8. ariking777

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Gateward (the Gateward Tunnel is a tunnel you go through in some mission in Dishonored in order to reach Rudshore Gate - I won't bother explaining :D)
  9. ariking777

    [Forum Game] Associations

    How is that connected? :D Anyways - Silence (the map)
  10. ariking777

    Miss Tanki Online 2015

    Skiing with Bikini? That's a bit of a contradiction :)
  11. ariking777

    [Forum Game] Associations

    F1 (the button :D)
  12. ariking777

    FREE INTRO GIVEAWAY [NEW]

    In other words, you want views and fake popularity :D That's legit, but people in Tanki Forum (including me) don't like this kinda things.
  13. ariking777

    Gold Boxes!

    But Viking can't be used for Gold Hunting! Viking is so noobish, Hunter is the best!!
  14. ariking777

    Miss Tanki Online 2015

    I am thirsty as I breathe mainly from my mouth :D But seriously, at my Junior-High-School there's a serious lack of chicks. Not joking. Live with it, or commit suicide :) No matter which of the two you do - when you die people are gonna take note of the R.I.P after your name. They won't take note of the Mrs that got messed up with Miss :P
  15. ariking777

    Announcing the Mister TO Winners

    You remind me of those guys walkin' around all the day, yelling that Pop Songs by singers such as Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are crappy. Those songs aren't exactly the finest of art in my opinion, but I say to all those guys that complain: those songs may be stupid and crappy, but they've gotten millions of views on YouTube. Have you ever made a video that got millions of views? The point is the same here: don't complain that videos in the contest were crappy. Make a quality video yourself, and only then when it loses complain that the crappy videos won the contest. All of the winners have at least done something. Have you done anything rather than CUSSWORDing around?
  16. ariking777

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I got some song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers memorized. The song is If You Have To Ask, from Blood Sugar Sex Magik album (Magik with K :)). There's one line in this song that perfectly fits the occasion: "A wanna-be gangster, thinkin' he's a wise guy.... Look him in the eye he's not my kinda guy". I invite you to listen to the song (the line I quoted starts at 0:10): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNDt5IFecpo There are some explicit lyrics in this song :ph34r:
  17. ariking777

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You drug a lot don't you? I caught you more than once drugging in CTF's :)
  18. ariking777

    Announcing the Mister TO Winners

    That's what I said :D Apparently, someone knows better than us what washing dishes means:
  19. ariking777

    Announcing the Mister TO Winners

    Are you serious?? Really serious?! ATTENTION: I'm gonna now show you why your post was stupid. First - how does thinking that a video is dumb make me a noob? Second - ok. Usually, my mom/father wash the dishes. So you wanna tell me I'm suddenly gonna turn from a teenager to a mature man if I wash the dishes? I sent the player that made this video a PM and asked him what the point of the video was. He answered me, and I won't reveal what he said as it was a Private Conversation, but I can tell you that he said something completely different than this nonsense you said. Third - why should I grow up, as you stated it? After all, thinking that a video is totally pointless doesn't mean I'm infantile. Fourth - are you by some chance a Chauvinist? I can tell you that usually, if it's not me nor my brother, it's my father that washes the dishes. I remember maybe 2 times that my mom washed the dishes. Fifth - how in hell do you have the right to call me a noob? I mean, I'm a Generalissimo, you're a Corporal (or whatever this rank's called), and as much as I know this isn't an alt of yours... Sixth - I ain't your brother. Not yours. Now, have I wrecked your silly arguments one by one or not?
  20. ariking777

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Coldridge Prison (a prison in a fictional world where you start your campaign at the game Dishonored - best game ever!) :D
  21. ariking777

    Announcing the Mister TO Winners

    Are you serious? You're saying that @back_XXX and some others were creative. @back_XXX literally washed dishes, and that's it. You wanna say that washing dishes is creative? :huh:
  22. ariking777

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Indeed, you are extremely funny :) I'm ROFL.
  23. ariking777

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hammer M3 :) Although I personally hate Hammer and I think it's extremely annoying, Hammer is now a bit overpowered, and Thunder is nerfed :D I learned this lesson the bad way - I bought Thunder M3 at June 4th 50% sale, and now I use only my Smoky M2 ;) Thunder is completely screwed currently.
  24. ariking777

    [Forum Game] Associations

    CELL (a militant force taking part in the fictional game series Crysis - and the game's name is spelled with Y and not I :) I won't start explaining why)
  25. ariking777

    Announcing the Mister TO Winners

    Could I ask you a silly question? I sent my video deep into the duration in which you accepted entries, and didn't get any mail. Therefore, 3-4 days later (when you were still accepting videos), I sent my video once again. I haven't gotten any mail about either of the entries, I haven't been informed in any way that I've been disqualified for any reason whatsoever, but my video didn't take part in Players' Choice and seems to have vanished. My question is simple: what in hell happened? EDIT: something similar has happened to @xaris52, so I'm not the only one that has been ignored.
×
×
  • Create New...