-
Posts
1 904 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by greyat
-
Gold in Island. Was a 2v3 but we won in the end; our third 'teammate' was clearly a mult - outside of being inactive for the first two-thirds of the match, their nickname was essentially identical to one of the people in the other team (I speak of the Hornet-Isida in the picture).
-
No, he's the one in between.
-
Guide [Issue 51] Hosting a Contest: Behind the Scenes
greyat replied to Night-Sisters in Newspaper Archive
ok u asked for it- 16 replies
-
- 11
-
-
Other [Issue 52] Contest: Opera Singing
greyat replied to greyat in [Issue 52] Contest: Opera Singing Newspaper Archive
Hello, readers, and welcome to the first edition of this contest. To start off, allow me to ask you to BLAME THE @Night-Sisters FOR THIS CONTEST AS WELL AS ALL YOUR WOES. Your task is simple. Per contestant, one video must be uploaded onto the forum, specifically under this topic. The video MUST feature opera singing, as per the @Night-Sisters' specifications. Plagiarism is not allowed. Entries will be judged on the level of damage done to glassware in my residence. Now, onto the prizes: For the lucky tanker in first place, 1 crystal will be awarded, symbolic of their high status as the premier entrant in this contest. Likewise, the second place entrant will receive 2 crystals. Third place will receive 3 crystals. Entries are due by January 56th, 2014. That's all, and good luck!- 39 replies
-
- 18
-
-
I think this is my first gold ever on Hill. And a GG, quite a decent ratio without using supplies.
-
I should be able to get Predator next time I log on to my account (one month heh). Ought I? It would also entail ranking to WO3 :/
-
A short time later... hi play outside pls
-
Happy Golden Page! Gold with Titan on alt.
-
Saw 1 gold, got one gold. Nice way to complete the mission.
-
Back on this account after a month. Couple of takeovers.
-
Ranked to Major, and a gold.
-
Ranked on alt; nabbed a gold just before.
-
hello
-
15 minute GG on alt. The player in second place spent nearly the entire round trying to kill me - I am glad to report he succeeded exactly once.
-
How to climb? Use lag, heh. I've been lagging lately, so gold count went up: And a really laggy game on Madness:
-
Hello again after literally six months.
-
Oh dear, another alt.
-
First gold with Titan M2, perks of lag. A GG.
-
Or makes one, heh.
-
First game with M2 Smoky. I stayed on that platform for the whole round.
Jump to content










































































