Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

hishamyas

Tanker
  • Posts

    581
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hishamyas

  1. hishamyas

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    ah dang didn't realized until now XD Pass 3
  2. hishamyas

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    contributing
  3. hishamyas

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    Lights off, sleeping
  4. hishamyas

    [Forum Game] Gender

    Naa Male?
  5. hishamyas

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥ v∞

    [confused who would be the real Adriel]
  6. hishamyas

    [Forum Game] Tick-Tock

    00:16:32
  7. hishamyas

    What gadgets do you currently own?

    I own a -Samsung Grand Neo + (a creepy phone :( ) - Gaming laptop - Wooden PC
  8. hishamyas

    What is true love?

    whenever i try it, I will insert my specific answer.
  9. 500+ , Almost correct. 6.4k?
  10. hishamyas

    Happy Ramadan

    The topic is too late I guess it's the 17th or 16th of ramadan but whatever, Happy ramadan to all muslims abroad.
  11. hishamyas

    Why Your Country is Great ?

    My country isn't great... so yeah I don't know what to say basically lol.
×
×
  • Create New...