-
Posts
581 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by hishamyas
-
[Forum Game] there's more gissmo/legends or low rankers?
hishamyas replied to yonatanthesuper in Forum Games
-256 -
Uncool Micheal Jackson?
-
ugh no 16th?
-
17
-
Lights off, I can't watch the movie properly
-
Na DYK that @BRO0088 is @BRO0088?
-
Girls Our life goal is _______?
-
[Forum Game] Guess the favourite tank paint of the person below you
hishamyas replied to SOUR_APPLE in Forum Games
YEAH!! <3 Mary? -
Nope Viking&Smoky?
-
[Forum Game] Guess the tanker's favourite colour below you
hishamyas replied to BRO0088 in Forum Games
YEAH! Light green? -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
hishamyas replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
alright, if you liked i will hand you -700$ cash -
Verse 1: Do you miss me like I miss you? F***ed around and got attached to you Friends can break your heart too, and I'm always tired but never of you If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that s**t I put this reel out, but you wouldn't bite that s**t I type a text but then I nevermind that s**t I got these feelings but you never mind that s**t Oh oh, keep it on the low You're still in love with me but your friends don't know If u wanted me you would just say so And if I were you, I would never let me go I hate you I love you I hate that I love you Don't want to, but I can't put Nobody else above you Nobody else above you Nobody else above you ...... Verse 2: Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create some distance I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings When love and trust are gone I guess this is moving on Everyone I do right does me wrong So every lonely night, I sing this song I hate you I love you I hate that I love you Don't want to, but I can't put Nobody else above you Nobody else above you Nobody else above you ...... That you are slowly killing me Nobody else above you, I hate you Nobody else above you, I hate you All alone I watch you watch her Like she's the only girl you've ever seen You don't care you never did You don't give a damn about me Yeah all alone I watch you watch her She's the only thing you've ever seen How is it you never notice That you are slowly killing me
-
Because it consisted of more smarter countries. How do we live?
-
[Forum Game] Guess the country of the person below
hishamyas replied to I.H.U.R.R.I.C.A.N.E in Forum Games
Nop Sweden? -
[Forum Game] guess how many crystals the person below you has.
hishamyas replied to eSport in Forum Games
I wish lol 17k? -
[Forum Game] guess how many alternate accounts the player below has
hishamyas replied to NERF836 in Forum Games
Nope 3? -
[Forum Game] Make a #Hashtag that describes person above you!
hishamyas replied to hishamyas in Forum Games
#Money -
25
Jump to content


































































