Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 7

    Cya flooders, and x5 battle fund!!!!!!! that is crazy, I mean a battle with 100 will be 500 crystals and 1000 will be 5000, it is crazy, everybody go and watch!!! I love how he says "Flooders" xD :lol:
  2. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    Pepsi, Although they kindda have the same taste. Would you rather be a forum mod or a chat mod?
  3. Awesome piece of work, It was very funny, great job
  4. Great job :), I really liked Loam, I think it's a good paint.
  5. lordmostafa

    Discount: 50% off all paints for 24hrs

    Great, I was actually waiting for this sale. Thanks!!
  6. lordmostafa

    "how to use smooth tanki online?"

    What kind of problems are you having? -_-
  7. lordmostafa

    Do you believe in aliens?

    I actually do, the universe is a very big place, and somewhere sometime there is a plant like ours with a suitable life requirements for living things to be. So yes I do believe in aliens.
  8. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @aperaiderpistol has been banned for a day. Reason: lying about being an alien. (400th post :D)
  9. lordmostafa

    Email Problem

    They won't it is just not accepted, use another E-mail or make a new one. :)
  10. lordmostafa

    Your questions for the V-LOG

    What about the new Tanki Online? The new graphics the new physics?, tell us more about it.
  11. Wow, just wow, I mean this article is very very good, this is wonderful work great job, what an impressive article.
  12. SO....MUCH.....MATH, but for real, a really well made and a nicely done article. Great work.
  13. lordmostafa

    Happy Birthday!

    There is no July 29th in the first page :D
  14. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Prediction Game!

    True xD The next person will be alezm.
  15. lordmostafa

    post ur garage

    Wow you are so OP man, nice job.
  16. You are swearing and you want help? The only thing your gonna get is a BAN.
  17. lordmostafa

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    It is amazing, I just love it, it is so power full in all aspects, and it is a good turret in M1, M2 and M3, and with the micro upgrades it is even better now, I love it.
  18. lordmostafa

    Happy Eid \ Eid mubarak.

    Eid Mubarak to all tankers from Iraq and to all the world.
  19. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online Staff

    Nice info about all the jobs, and thank you for the hard work.
  20. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Cities

    Mousel (Iraq)
  21. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    source.
  22. lordmostafa

    Supplies Issue

    Oh right, I am sorry. :)
  23. lordmostafa

    Supplies Issue

    How do you know that? Is it you talking? Or a reliable source? I am sorry if I am being rude.
  24. PM a mod about the web page. He will show you what to do next, try PM'ing @Yele.
  25. lordmostafa

    Supplies Issue

    Well, what proof you have?
×
×
  • Create New...