Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    How Deep Are You Into MU

    Well,Do not judge a book by its cover
  2. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    propotion
  3. lordmostafa

    Bye :(

    :( Bye
  4. lordmostafa

    How Deep Are You Into MU

    Well. Firstly it is called m4 when you are upgrading from m3,If you fully upgrade m1 FireBird it will reach a stats close to an m2 FireBird. Yes,but upgrading is not cheap,it's cost is really high,so when you face your enemies don't think that they have fully MU'ed there turrets and hulls. A fully MU'ed tank is much faster then a non-MU'ed one,it has more armor,it has every thing in it much power-full,and it goes the same for an MU'ed turret,you will have more defense in many ways,like freeze will have more power in slowing enemies. ???
  5. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Can/can't

    No I can't,I'm 16 Can you kill me?
  6. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Can/can't

    -_- I can't Can you open your mouth so it fits a car?
  7. Nice, although I'm not a buyer
  8. lordmostafa

    I got hacked again

    Then you have to write to help@tankionline.com
  9. lordmostafa

    I got hacked again

    help@tankionline.com
  10. lordmostafa

    I got hacked again

    What do you mean? Did the player that stole your account changed your E-mail? He can't that is imppasible
  11. lordmostafa

    I got hacked again

    Well noone will beleave you,So you need proof. And next time link your account to your E-mail.
  12. lordmostafa

    Photoshop requests

    can i help with the requests?
  13. lordmostafa

    [AR] Arabian Players

    هلا بيك :)
  14. lordmostafa

    [AR] Arabian Players

    السلام عليكم انا مصطفى من العراق كيفكم :)
  15. lordmostafa

    How to remove add's from Google Chrome ?

    Well the title speaks for it self. How to remove the annoying add's from Google Chrome?
  16. First well done R2. Secondly valletta I saw your youtube Chanel very nice. BTW what programs you use to record and edit the videos?
  17. lordmostafa

    Update 245 — automatic problem detection

    Wow these Updates are getting more intresting But what is a "ping"?
  18. Why don't we have a weekly Blog?
  19. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online: From Sketches to Game Objects

    Very nice good work devs!
  20. lordmostafa

    Um, hello!

    hi tonkaaaa welcome to the great game of tanki :)
  21. guys 1 milion is nothing becoz u need like 15 players so make it bigger
  22. i just want to tell you how much i LOVE you this is the best guide ever made about railgun thanks (allthough iam good at rail but its very handy)
  23. i Don't agree with you semyon
×
×
  • Create New...