-
Posts
5 253 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by lordmostafa
-
Me back then :wub: Vs. Me now :wub: :wub:
-
Jackhammer <3 Epic kit :D
-
Check this: Tanki crashes all the time! What do I do? How do I raise my FPS? Also, do this:
-
Please report here: Bugs & glitches Closed.
-
It was reported, should be fixed soon :) Closed.
-
Nothing :D
-
[Forum Game] Flip the person name above you {Horizontally}
lordmostafa replied to D.E.T.E.C.T.I.V.E in Archive
Closed upon request. -
زين شنو اثباتك انك شحنت يوم الدبل؟ المهم, كلمهم من جديد و كول انك شحنت يوم الدبل وهم ما عطوك دبل
-
You must have the correct answer AND the highest amount of likes. Please ask further questions here: Questions & Answers. Closed.
-
Along with that, Tanki also increased it's damage and the freezing effect is now much better. Please offer feedback in the official topic made by Semyon, here: Changes in the parameters of turrets and hulls Closed.
-
That means in these days, you need to watch the streams, and the number of PEAK audience watching at the same time will be counted, not the views. When Tanki summed them up, the result was 38K, thus 3K Gold Boxes. NOTE that Tanki said GOLD BOXES, not battle funds. That meant that you need to get 20K or more views in 1 day, 18th of April, and because we got a maximum of 14K views at the same time, we did not get any funds. Please ask further questions here: Questions & Answers. :) Closed.
-
Perhaps you just play with inexperienced players. Some players just don't turn their turret as they do not know/don't like doing it. It's not a bug.
-
Amazing promotions :wub: This is one wonderful holiday ^_^ Thanks a bunch! Btw Semyon, you are looking quite handsome!
-
GGWP, nice game even tho we had some issues :p
-
What browser do you use?
-
Some Goldies I took :) some are old ones that I forgot to post :D Btw, I have videos of all of them, just didn't feel like uploading one by one :P
-
Thanks for Rabin for the awesome pic :wub:
-
Gratz for us for becoming full FB mods and getting Microchip. Also Gratz for Clocky who is back to moderating <3 :DD
-
Hot question: What came first? The chicken or the chicken egg?
lordmostafa replied to golden5648 in Archive
-
Reported. Should end soon :)
-
Something like this? If not, then specify please, I have the resources to get what you want :ph34r:
Jump to content


































































