Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No, both Ruby :unsure:
  2. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratulations brother!! ^_^ Later that battle: Can you tell the difference :C And: Special thanks to LordVoIdemort and aqwzsxedc for the pics.
  3. lordmostafa

    best youtuber

    Duh :mellow:
  4. lordmostafa

    battle not ending

    Answered. Good luck. Closed.
  5. lordmostafa

    best youtuber

    CinemaSins, SSundee, Vsauce, Vsauce2, Vsacue 3, It'sOkayToBeSmart and some few more :D
  6. lordmostafa

    How to get rid of auto redirects? HELP

    Use Standalone Flash player, it can rise your FPS a lot, here's how to use it: How to run Tanki Online as a separate application
  7. lordmostafa

    I was hacked :(((

    See this topic: What to do if your account has been stolen? And see this topic: How to protect your account against phishers, scammers, hackers? To see how you can protect your account more.
  8. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratulations!!!
  9. lordmostafa

    New intro! What do you think?

    Closed upon request.
  10. lordmostafa

    Yours plans/goals for 2015

    Two down, two to go xD
  11. lordmostafa

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Neither did I^ Hammer got a huge nerf before, and is not as powerful as before. And I also believe it's quite balanced on it's current state.
  12. lordmostafa

    Whats your favorite/best combo to play with?

    I am a Firebird user too, and I know that feeling :C
  13. lordmostafa

    Whats your favorite/best combo to play with?

    Twins + Titan + Inferno :DDD
  14. lordmostafa

    flash player freezing

    Common problem, I get it all the time. Flash is much more vulnerable to crashes than browsers, and it will crash often. You can check this topic and see if it helps: Tanki crashes all the time! What do I do? How do I raise my FPS?
  15. RIP. Closed upon request.
  16. Closed upon request.
  17. lordmostafa

    help me admin ! =(

    Answered. Closed.
  18. lordmostafa

    Tank Viewer Explanation Needed

    Solved. Good luck with the contest. Closed.
  19. lordmostafa

    Can't buy crystals with card

    Just security precautions. E-mail verifyme@paymentwall.com to get it unblocked.
  20. lordmostafa

    help me help me now urgent

    To log in using a Facebook account you must have the same Facebook account connected to your account. If you don't have it linked, it's not possible to use it to log in, use password instead.
  21. lordmostafa

    Problem with sale

    Guys, you got it all wrong... discounts do not stack. I.e. having a 25% discount on a Hull due to MUing it, and there is currently a 50% discount on hulls, you will not get a 75% discount. An example would be this, M3 Smoky is MUed to the point of having 25% discount on it, and there is an additional 50% discount on all Turrets. The way it's calculated is this, M3 Smoky at 25% costs 201450, then, at 50% discount, it is 100725. However, M3 Smoky at 75% costs 67150, so the difference is noticeable. By the way, Kit discounts are calculated the same way. Closed.
  22. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Oh, I almost forgot about this :D
  23. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dictator proves it is worth the crystals I spent on it :D
×
×
  • Create New...