-
Posts
5 253 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by lordmostafa
-
Answered. Closed.
-
Try FireFox, it's the best.
-
Did you try another browser?
-
Good luck guys!
-
Press "Ctrl" and scroll forward with your mouse wheel and keep scrolling until the screen gets big enough. You are probably zoomed out.
-
Nice answer Closed.
-
See this topic: What to do if your account has been stolen? And see this topic: How to protect your account against phishers, scammers, hackers? To see how you can protect your account more. Nothing can be done here. Closed.
-
Omg! They are sooooooooo cheap now! God! I think I can manage to get them! A few games I played yesterday ^_^ Notice how the game is XP, and wow it was so hard... shots flying form EVERYWHERE! With 40 players in the same game!
-
Happy New Year everyone!
-
Cool! And a Happy New Year everyone!
-
Please read and provide more info. How to complain about a problem.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
How awesome ^_^
-
That's the new update. Now, obvious outcomes of a game makes the game end faster so the players can start a new round or play another game. More info here: Feature: Battles with obvious outcome will end sooner Closed.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Please provide a screen shot of this speed test.
-
The things I do to play XP. I used to love my M1 Rail )): M2 is too fast :/
-
Lord, lordy, Most, Mostafa and only FBI calls me Tafy (hug) :D
-
When battle timer's glitch, a chat mod ends the game, forcibly :)
-
I played this game with meh new M3 Shaft :D And congratulations to Mr.Perfect Rankup who couldn't even find a way to rank :D
-
See this topic: What to do if your account has been stolen? And see this topic: How to protect your account against phishers, scammers, hackers? To see how you can protect your account more.
-
I am sorry, but we can't make sure it's your actual brother, a ban can be issued. A recovery isn't possible. Closed.
-
If you reload and the server is full, just keep reloading and after some tries, you would get back in. Closed.
-
If you have a picture, E-mail help@tankionline. Closed.
-
FBI's posts are all helpful ones, can't say the same about Buggati who posts completely off-topic posts in all "Discussion of Turrets and Hulls" topics :/
Jump to content




























































