Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

HaloScorpionV2

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaloScorpionV2

  1. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Bought Firewall kit! :wub: (pics in lets discuss hunter)
  2. HaloScorpionV2

    Product kit gift packages

    Firewall kit:
  3. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    HUNTER FTW!!! :D
  4. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I need drugs BADLY. I keep needing to spend 50-100 cry on supplies since I use them for golds. (My supply count right now is 5-1-0-1-0.) Hunter is beast, and I've come to realize how good of a paint Hohloma really is... I've always wanted Fire, better to deal with groups of enemies instead of Isida. I'm over halfway through captain (50% smp), and will get cry for rankng... I need ~50k for Thunder m2. I think I can do it. I gotta buy it. Firewall, I'm coming baby!!! :wub:
  5. HaloScorpionV2

    Gold Boxes!

    ^What The ****!? Are you trying to hack the golds in this topic? :huh:
  6. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Sorry if I sounded rude... Was just stating the "obvious" :)
  7. HaloScorpionV2

    [CDN] Canadian players

    HAIL BEAVERS!
  8. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    HELP! HELP! Go to the what to buy section ASAP!!! Its a matter of life and death!!! (I might buy Hunter early...)
  9. HaloScorpionV2

    Ideas for Turrets!

    My idea is basically a mortar strapped onto a tank. It can deal splash damage, and it fires in an arc. So when aiming, a coloured light (like shaft) in the shape of an arc will appear, and the end is where it will land. Its very useful to take out players over obstacles. However, when you aim, you are immobile. The up/down arrows moves the arc in the z axis, and the right/left moves it in the x axis. Hmm? Neat eh :D
  10. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    ^Hahahaha so true... OFCOURSE you can defeat a captain with Rico m1!!! You sound so proud, but you shouldn't be, because its THE MOST overpowered turret in the game currently.
  11. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    SOS!!! Do you think its too late to buy Firewall kit, since its almost June? If I buy it, idk if I'll be able to gain enough to buy Thunder or Shaft m2 by the sale... It'll screw up some plans... For those who don't know I only have Stinger kit and Thunder m1, ~180k right now
  12. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rail or Shaft m2? Even if I buy Rail now, I probably wont engage in XP battles until I'm a higher rank.
  13. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    I say, l3rilliant plan, good work ol' chap, chip off th' ol' block, I'm an Englishman, quite l3rrrilliant... Quite.
  14. HaloScorpionV2

    [Forum Game] Mash Up! (Song Edition)

    "They see me rollin', they hatin..." Ridin' - Chamillionaire ITS IN MAH HEAD! :D
  15. HaloScorpionV2

    [Forum Game] Mash Up! (Song Edition)

    LETS "MASH UP" THE BEST SONG EVER!!! :wub: Type in some lyrics from your favorite song, or from one that's in your head! P.s. If you listen to classical music - tough luck. ;)
  16. HaloScorpionV2

    Why do "pros" always drive backwards?

    "They see me rollin', they hatin'..."
  17. HaloScorpionV2

    Ideas for Maps!

    1. A map (kinda like Rio going horizontally) where one team spawns on the beach, and the other spawns on top of a hill. A cool prop to add to the game would be those "spike things" that get placed on the beach... Perhaps like Massacre, but uphill. (medium - large map) 2. A map at a border crossing, where there are tight corners in the center of the map, and more space away from the crossing station. There can be ramps to go on top of the station, lots of blown up tanks, and the narrow passageways like the ones on Future. (medium map)
  18. HaloScorpionV2

    Legends in Tanki Online

    ... Am... Am I... A... A... Legend...?
  19. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    You know when a sale is coming up, and you keep changing your plans... Ok, I'm thinking of scrapping Shaft and getting Rail instead... So Thunder, Rail, Hunter m2 next sale...? Paints. All I have is Fracture. Any suggestions for m2 or even m1 OR EVEN m0 paints? Or just say **** it, and wait for m3 paints? EDIT: I changed my changes... I want Shaft again... :huh:
  20. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    TRAITOR!!! :P
  21. HaloScorpionV2

    Gold Boxes!

    How do you guys manage to take a pic as soon as you grab a gold? Like I'm more focused on grabbing the thing in the first place, and when I do, my hands are shaking, so I end up with the notification only :( Also, the other day I had THE LUCKIEST GOLD EVER! It was in Parma, and the gold was gonna drop on the lower ramp on the right side. A teammate immediately saw the drop point, and rushed around to the upper level, but I new that I wouldn't have time to do the same. So, when the gold was dropping, I see him chugging to the gold. He leaps off the edge before I grab it... And he lags THROUGH THE GOLD!!! Wish I recorded it... :rolleyes: Another gold fell 2 minutes later, and he grabbed it, so at least he got one; he deserved it.
  22. HaloScorpionV2

    Costs are too high

    Play 24/7, catch EVERY SINGLE gold (without hacking ;)), buy crystals :P
  23. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    mouse controls > arrow keys?
  24. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    @danrock99 @NewbieCake already replied, and I agree that you should buy Thunder Isida m3. But, if you aren't satisfied with Digital (since its not meant for close encounters), AND have Isida m2, get Thunder and Emerald. @Sha77777 Whats the rank for your alt? What do you have in your garage? We need details!!!
  25. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    My quote button isn't working... ^^ Strawwitz, yeah I know I could play XP, but I'd rather play when I'm higher of a rank. What would be your second choice?
×
×
  • Create New...