Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

HaloScorpionV2

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaloScorpionV2

  1. HaloScorpionV2

    Surver Update

    Wut?
  2. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    So I was recommended to buy Ricochet... I will buy Smoky and Titan, but if I have enough for Ricochet, should I buy it as well? This will make my garage: Fire, Isida, Rico, Thunder, Smoky, Rail, Hornet, Hunter, Titan... May be a few too many items... However, I will not upgrade Fire, Rico, Rail, Hunter and Titan for a long time...
  3. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ok thanks! (Ive decided on smoky tho :P)
  4. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ok thanks!
  5. HaloScorpionV2

    Gold Boxes!

    edited :P
  6. HaloScorpionV2

    Gold Boxes!

    I just caught 2 golds in 5 minutes in Noise... The players were pretty upset. :P Screw Dictator, HUNTER IS KING!!! :wub:
  7. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Uhh once I rank, I'll be Colonel not Brigadier... I only have 2 m2s, and I think I should get one of the turrets I listed at the sale. Ok, Dictator is a no-no. So Titan? Personally, I don't want Railgun right now, I'm not very interested in XP, maybe later. What would be your second choice? (I'm thinking of Smoky, since it goes beautifully with the hulls I have/will get)
  8. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Help pls
  9. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    After some consideration, I decided its best if I rank up, and thus increases the shopping list. My garage: Stinger and Firewall kits, Thunder m1. ~115k crystals once I rank. I like to play on small to medium maps most of the time. 1. Is getting a heavy hull a priority? (If so, I will buy Dictator or Titan.) 2. If not, choose 2 of these turrets. If so, choose 1. In order of my interest: - Vulcan - Thunder - Smoky - Ricochet - Railgun Thanks!
  10. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I already have Hornet as well. A lot of people are saying that I need to get a heavy hull too, so I may buy Titan, but again, I love my speed, and may regret buying it. Thats why I asked if I should get Viking.
  11. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    I disagree
  12. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    No I already have it, I'm asking if I should get Viking
  13. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I LOVE SPEED! Should I buy Viking if I have Hunter?
  14. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Actually, I might just buy both Thunder and Vulcan :rolleyes:
  15. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Vulcan!

    Whats a good medium hull for it? I have Hunter already, and I'm considering buying this m2
  16. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    lol you already have bulldozer kit stop rubbing in your wealth :P
  17. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Actually, I might just buy Thunder m2 instead of Shaft or Vulcan, since I cant make up my mind. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THUNDERS! I want a paint sooo badly. What is a good one to buy? Should I suck it up and wait for Cherry or Emerald?
  18. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    Gotta get Smoky tho
  19. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Uhh so what can Shaft m3 kill full power with DP?
  20. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    I wonder what kits will be discounted during the sale...
  21. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Guys what do you think? (I've already got some input, but I'd like more :P) I need a long range turret. The candidates for this sale are either Vulcan or Shaft. Vulcan is fun to use. However: - I don't have a heavy hull and wont get one (maybe Viking or Dictator at most) - I don't have a Fire protection paint (Mars or Inferno will be the first) - It has a very long span of ranks between Second Lieu (now Lieu Colonel) to Fieldmarshall I don't have the most experience with Shaft because it is m0, but I think with practice I can do well with it. I know the tactics and what not to using it, so I think with the upgrade, I'll be more interested in using it. Thanks for your opinions!
  22. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thats not a problem, I love being irritating (not trolling) Yeah, but its the fun that counts, right? I NEED a turret with longer range, and Thunder m1 lasts until Brigadier. So, either Vulcan, or Shaft is another option
  23. HaloScorpionV2

    Ideas for Supplies and Drones!

    Full Metal Jacket?
  24. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy Vulcan m1 + m2 or Thunder m2? I find Vulcan great fun to use, and Brigadier isn't far away, so I could buy Thunder m2 + m3 later... I have Stinger and Firewall kits, Thunder m1, and 75k once I rank.
  25. HaloScorpionV2

    New Supply: Flashbang Mine

    This mine will give people seizures...
×
×
  • Create New...