-
Posts
1 492 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by HaloScorpionV2
-
Resist the urge!!! Try and hold out until the better paints.
-
What are you talking about? He asked what he should do with the remaining crystals after he buys the things he for sure would get. Please read the original question before you make false accusations to another player. Please edit your posts instead of making several new ones. They are spamming the forum, and makes the moderators' job harder. If you expect to use the forum, learn some manners, and follow the rules.
-
Similar to the "A Sniper's Sniping Spots" series, you should have one for Ricochet. In the series, you will analyze different spots in maps where you can bounce the projectiles. Find creative ways! (Please give me credit :P).
-
Don't save, this is a sale for god's sake! Spend your money! Buy Emerald if you think you REALLY need it. In my opinion, Emerald is only good for the Thunder protection, so getting a cheaper paint is better. Personally, I'm gonna get Cedar and Tundra so I can pass by all the early m3 paints, and get to the juicier ones later. Don't buy Rico if you are not planning to put a lot of MUs into it. Isida is a great buy if it suits your playstyle of backup and support. But, if you don't already have Thunder m3, I'd suggest you buy it instead of Isida.
-
*Sigh* Please edit your posts instead of posting multiple. Just a warning - you'll be banned if you keep this up. ;)
-
The spam was not necessary...
-
For the sale, how does Smoky, Titan, Tundra and Cedar sound? I'm getting those paints because I need good Rail and Thunder paints to last me until the better m3 ones.
-
Get Rico, very good turret, if you know how to use it effectively. I don't suggest Vulcan, the other medium range turrets do the job better. Hammer is not bad, but Thunder has almost the same damage, and is more versatile.
-
Ok, I went back to my old account to test Smoky-Viking m2 combo, and I did phenomenal with it. I had great scores, everyone was using Thunder paints, and I got 2 golds in 2 consecutive games! 2 golds in less than 20 mins, one in Poly, one in Noise. Smoky m2: its gonna happen. :wub:
-
Hmm, two opinions on Thunder... Yes, I know Thunder is an amazing turret, but I can hold out until next sale to upgrade it straight to m3. Plus, I need a Thunder protection paint to use it effectively. I think Smoky is a greater priority. Its got great stats, and no possible self-damage in the close encounters.
-
Well, back to the drawing board: Hulls: I'm 75% sure I'll get Dictator over Titan. It's got great stats, and the height will come in handy. Turrets: Twins - I'm not sure if this is worth getting anymore; its best used with heavy hulls, but its got massive damage output. Rico - Very fun turret to use; I love finding different ways and places to bounce the projectiles. Smoky - Also very fun; love chasing players as they try to run away from me Thunder - For sure will upgrade; but I can wait until next sale to get m3, since m1 lasts for a very long time. What turret do you think I should buy? (I may be able to barely squeeze in another turret by going ham during double funds. So pick one that I should for sure get, and pick another just in case.) Garage: Thunder m1, and Isida, Fire, Hornet, Hunter m2 Thank you for your support! :'D
-
Wut? Twins m2 not good? Gah! I'm pickin' my brains out cause I've got no clue what to buy now! -_-
-
Hmm... Titan's speed isnt too bad after all...
-
Dictator is looking pretty good right now...
-
Ha! Suckers! I bought my Stinger kit with 50% discount! :D
-
My Hunter unlocks at Fieldmarshall too... :( Gold hunting is one of the things in tanki which keeps peoples interest in the game. I've done very well with my Hunter in the last 2 weeks I've had it, and I could take it to the next level. The maneuverability and greater speed in Dictator is just too important to ignore for me. I'll take speed over health any day. This sale, I strongly believe I'll get Dictator. (I still might change my mind later.)
-
Guys SLAP ME! I want Dictator back! :blink:
-
Do you get supplies when you buy a paint kit?
-
Some research: 1. Is Africa really better than Cherry? Africa (30% Hammer, 45% Vulcan, 38% Thunder and Twins) Cherry (30% Vulcan, 45% Twins, 38% Thunder) 2. Inferno or Zeus? (I think you're more likely to encounter a Twins in close combat than Smoky...) Zeus (50% Fire, Freeze and Smoky) Inferno (50% Fire and Freeze, 23% Twins) Lumberjack trumps both of these, but still...
-
Ok, my decision is Twins and Titan, and that is FINAL. If i change my mind again, slap me. :P
-
Gosh, I think its the speed thats turning me off from Titan. I like to get into the action as soon as possible when I respawn, and I think Dictator has a good balance between speed and health.
-
I have been doing very well with my gold-hunting skills, and I just might ditch my plans for Titan and get Dictator instead. My 2nd and 3rd reasons are that I realised how useful it would be to have a few extra inches more of height in certain situations, and the maneuverability and speed are very attractive to me. Thoughts?
-
Well you did the math, so I'll take your word for it ;)
-
I suggest you to NEVER MU m1s, only m3s. You already have a light hull, you need a medium one. I would say Hunter. I have used Viking m2 in an old account, and in this one, Hunter m2. I can say with pride, I have never loved a hull as much as Hunter. Its very versatile, imo the best hull in the game, and is second to dictator in taking golds.
-
I already gave a response.
Jump to content



































































