Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Beautiful, but nothing compared to the feeling you get when you experience it in real life. Trust me, it's breathtaking!
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    No. I'm saying that I took that picture of you a long time ago.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    Okey, cool.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    I'm going to be honest with you here, I have no idea what you're talking about.
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    Look eragon, it's you!
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    Best. Comeback. Ever.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Is dis gud? ^_^
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    My application
  9. What...? Please, all this was done in public battles. Besides, I'm far too stingy to drop golds.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    Was kidding. It's fine. :)
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Creative League

    Original pic credits. *cough* *cough*
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    Shush, you know nothing. You're a 3rd party. Germans.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Special] Chat Violations Section Closure

    Never break rules. <_<
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    President on constant forum crashes We are being attacked, and believe me, I know attacks, I attacked the game by starting this campaign. But that's besides the point. Our forum servers are crashing! Who to blame? The Germans! Cedric is allowing these hombres to literally, quite literally, POUR into our servers and DDoS them with their tremendous hacking skills. Our servers are falling, like the Russians did. It happened to the Russians, who by the way, I am in no communications with whatsoever (besides the occasional brunch I have with their president, when I may or may not be giving him information such as our nuclear codes), and now it's going to happen, well, now it IS happening to us! We will not stand for this, and we will fight back. I am working on a great great system to sift out these bad horrible people and clean our servers from these hacks. The German hackers! I don't believe this is to be taken lightly, and believe me, millions of people agree with me, and they believe me. THIS IS WAR! Prepare yourselves Germany, because I have the nuclear codes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to visit Saudi Arabia to unite their community with ours to fight against the Germans, and then maybe I'll go have a business lunch with the president of Israel. While I'm gone, I'll be entrusting our Secretary of State @GoldRock to answer any questions on the forum attack matter, who you'll have to find, seeing I heard he's joined our Press Secretary on hiding in the bushes, which by the way, I can't think of why they'd do that. — President Yisroel.Rabin
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    You can't support both campaigns. Leave the other one if you wish to join this one.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    You just did. xD
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    Arguing with a fool only shows that thre are two.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    That's different. There, it's decided based on how much experience the person has. Whereas here, experience is irrelevant, seeing your members, as well as you, have none.
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    You rank suggests an M0 Magnum. Also, what kind of leader is lower ranked than his followers?
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    I don't know what the heck you're talking about brother. We are in middle of building a great wall.
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    We didn't. :lol:
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    It's free because it sucks and will kill you.
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    [MTGA] Make Tanki Great Again

    That'd be 1 234 567 890 crystals please. :)
×
×
  • Create New...