Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

trollface.jpg

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trollface.jpg

  1. trollface.jpg

    V-LOG Episode 35

    Can someone explain me in brief of the change in nitrous, like will it increase speed in turning of the turret or something else, like vulcan turns a little slowly, so with nitrous help can it turn even more faster? :huh:
  2. trollface.jpg

    What Colors Are This Dress?

    One can obviously see its Gold and White, I cant see any black in it :huh:
  3. trollface.jpg

    How To Play Tanki Online On Mobile Devices

    Will try once ^_^
  4. trollface.jpg

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats Darth!! Your a candidate for the FB Mod, waiting for you to become a full Mod
  5. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Facebook Battles"

    But I guess the last one was a PRO Battle because they had to turn on Private Battle, yes I am sure it was a PRO Battle and still all were turned on (supplies, MU, etc)
  6. trollface.jpg

    Gold Boxes!

    ^I thought this was meant to discuss about gold boxes, isn't it? :huh:
  7. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Facebook Battles"

    Still not answered.... I am basically asking a No Drug battle where one can rely on one's own skill!
  8. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    videoshoot* :P I guess
  9. trollface.jpg

    XP not gained

    I might have self destructed which reduces your points by 5 and suddenly gained more points because you would have hurt someoen and he got killed by your teammate
  10. trollface.jpg

    what problems you may be having.

    Please do this so that we can help you
  11. trollface.jpg

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yep that had to come after the sale.
  12. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Hunt"

    One more today :D
  13. trollface.jpg

    what problems you may be having.

    Thats because you have lag, try clearing your browser caches/data or try playing through this site -> fix.tankionline.com I guess its because of your internet speed, take an online test and post the results here.
  14. trollface.jpg

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    If I was saaed - Please use no post spam, up vote you can if you say to it yes
  15. trollface.jpg

    'Mysterious' tank

    Bump
  16. trollface.jpg

    Name buttons disabled

    ^ I don't think someone would do that just for an online game until a game freak like me :P
  17. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    How to attend RAS events? :c
  18. trollface.jpg

    Tanki World Records

    But still....... Lets leave it there btw what record does it stand for, most gold boxes in so many minutes? fastest time to get <how many ever> gold boxes?
  19. trollface.jpg

    Tanki World Records

    I guess he meant that they power levelled to get those gold boxes and then left them all to richrach
  20. trollface.jpg

    spectator mode

    Currently, T.O have closed the applications for the spectator mode.
  21. trollface.jpg

    Why doesn't writing my Member's name work?

    ^ Again another response without any connections to the question.
  22. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Facebook Battles"

    Normal battles for low rankers, format battles for high rankers
×
×
  • Create New...