-
Posts
1 382 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by trollface.jpg
-
Is it gonna be in parkour mode? Say no please (with dem drugs, m3 wasps will dominate)
-
They'll post the links on Facebook in Tanki Online's Page on the reported time, try clicking the link and join asap before someone else joins :)
-
Mia, I'll just invite him to that PM? Oops I'm not able to, guess you have to do it Mia
-
Wow! Another FB event, but why not yet announced in FB?
-
I am in India k B) In search of a proper one from months, tried using torrents but none of them are correct, I get errors and cant even open it, so if you can provide it :P
-
^ Even I need little help with that :P
-
Indian k? Didn't even think of seeing GoldRock and Mr.Dreyar in the list.
-
But only if I could transfer that to my main account
-
No fighting fighting with me please,I won only in 1 account k?
-
I did before anyone in my mult account filled with random answers. It got lucky and that's why at no.1
-
Its announced on Facebook. My noob account gets a place in top 10 and no spot for my main account *facepalm*
-
Try PM'ing a chat mod You can get The list of em here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=184457
-
Trollolololol
-
So is he back?
-
Its 25% on turrets, hulls and paints on 23rd And the 50% off MU is on 8th of March
-
it was edited on the post in which they had mentioned it'll be soon. -> https://www.facebook.com/TankiOnline.en/photos/a.222115967834700.52005.221587754554188/809817715731186/?type=1
-
Happy about the quiz, but please don't say it'll be the guy with more likes again -.-
-
I still have a doubt :P How did many of the players knew it was going to be in EN 11? I saw so many of my friends there and ended up being in the correct server
-
At least the one with high rankers went well. :)
-
Mia are you indirectly asking me to give to you?
-
just start it already
-
^ This russian bug wants to participate in both RU and EN events -.-
-
35 mins past...... I can smell it coming soon.
Jump to content











































































