Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

donaldo9000

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by donaldo9000

  1. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    The moment when you miss a gold worth 50k.. I wouldn't be able to take a screen shot.
  2. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    2nd gold of this week
  3. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    EZ bruh
  4. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    You can get premium from that? :o How long?
  5. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    No.. YOUTUBE GIVEAWAY
  6. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    No, I won it in a giveaway of a channel. NOT MY CHANNEL.
  7. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    As stated 2 times before, I WON IT. To what do you want the link? The video?
  8. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    No, I won it on youtube.
  9. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    GUYS I WON A 30 DAYS PREMIUM GIVEAWAY!!!
  10. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    At this time is in Europe everybody in school/work
  11. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    First gold after the event: And I'm on 30% of my super mission :P
  12. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Bruh..
  13. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Golds in Arena CP whf
  14. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    It will be CP right?
  15. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    I sent a friend request but you haven't accepted it yet.
  16. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    I'm in.
  17. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Golds in hwf battle
  18. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    I flipped but still got it. So lucky :D
  19. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Look what I got in just a few days after I ranked up :D
  20. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Is that dude that catched so many golds, MMLMCORE or something like that, blocked? Don't see him anymore in gold ratings.
  21. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Last 2 of today. Tomorrow I am gonna catch a 50k I hope.
  22. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Another few golds. Lots of bombs. 22 April Fools golds total now.
  23. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    At that time I probably won't be able to play.
  24. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    10k gold dropped, I was perfectly on top, last moment I self-destruct because of anti-flyhack... I got a 5k gold though..
  25. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    Ok, then I will be able to play +/- 1 hour
×
×
  • Create New...