Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

donaldo9000

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by donaldo9000

  1. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    OK ostrica this is starting to be funny lol
  2. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    funny annoying
  3. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    Damn Tanki back at it again with the lags
  4. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    While playing hornet/wasp fire gold dropped. 2 guys changed to dictator. -,- I still got the gold though.
  5. donaldo9000

    Episode 83 of the V-LOG is here

    What's this new trend with short v-logs..
  6. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    yes it does
  7. donaldo9000

    Gold Boxes!

    And finally this: yay :D
  8. Just completed my first chain :)
  9. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    Lol all this talk about betraying community because you bought the other teams paint. You guys like: burn in hell, you bought the other teams paint in a GAME(FOR COOKIE'S SAKE) and now I can never talk to you again for you have sinned by doing that. DIEE Seriously -,-
  10. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    Darn it, Semyon. Give Putin whatever he wants. I told you this before. :ph34r:
  11. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    AGAIN LAG
  12. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    This is what happens when you dont give Putin what he wants. Told you semyon.
  13. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    Well this is nice.
  14. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    Epic!
  15. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    Both teams good luck, Im looking forward to the battle.
  16. donaldo9000

    Spring Showdown

    I bought the RU paint because they are gonna win. Just want the crystals :D
  17. donaldo9000

    Women’s Day Celebrations and Goodies

    Tanki Mods can't do anything about it, because this dude is free to post his posts under whatever tag he likes.
  18. donaldo9000

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thunder m4 or Twins M4?(Polygon CP) EDIT: Thunder is now 8/50 and Twins is 12/50
  19. donaldo9000

    Let's Discuss Micro-Upgrades!

    Guys what's better(mainly for polycon CP):thunder m4/twins m4/freeze m4
  20. donaldo9000

    What to buy? Which is better?

    As Ive said above I think I can upgrade dictator until 40/50. BUT I need to have M4 or almost M4 when I become a gismo. I could also MU twins ro freeze M3 a lot.
  21. donaldo9000

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Well, without speed-ups it would be cheaper to MU it fully in the sales. If I use speedups for the last 4 upgrades(Then the total price would be around 200k, the same to buy dic m3), there is still not enough time to do all the other upgrades, since the sales will be 4 days, and the other upgrades would cost 650 hours... EDIT: I think I can MU it to around 40, is it worth to do that and later upgrade it fully?
  22. donaldo9000

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Currently I have Dictator M2 (25/50) At the time of writing I have 128k crystals. Is it smart to upgrade Dictator as much as possible in the MU sales? Or should I upgrade one of my m3 turrets: Thunder(8/50),Freeze(8/50),Twins(12/50) I don't want to MU viking m3, since I wont be using it anymore when I get dictator M3(Wether I buy it in gismo, or MU it fully)
  23. I rarely dont finish all my missions on the same day. I can use the supplies and crystals. Nice bonus :)
  24. 3 is a common problem for me too. It is very annoying. Every time it happens I think: 'Why is it taking so long to kill that dude.' And then I remember: 'Oh yeah.. I have to be destructed/self-destructed first.' Like I said, very annoying. But im confident the Tanki staff are doing the best they can to fix all this stuff.
×
×
  • Create New...