Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Biggest Druggers

    Look, you would be right if you were talking about the time before the 2012 re-balance where 2 3 4 was still allowed, but you actually can't do that any more. (And don't bring in the "but you can pick up things" argument, because so can everyone.) You can't find the page There have been three pages since that post has gone and you can't find it? I'm in a clan that puts out 5-10 pagtes a night and I still have to go through finding posts about things. Damn. Talk about lazy... Just chill dude, at least half of us agree with you.
  2. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys, I went away for a bit and it seems that my post didn't send last night. Can someone update me please? Also, I will join the dom series IF the battles aren't at midnight (my timezone is pretty crappy, so I hardly ever get to these things.)
  3. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Um... I'm crested and I still spam, sooooo. 10/10 agreed my friend. I would like to be in it, but I dunno if the time of the battles will work. Sounds good to me. I can be if the time suits. But my timezone sucks, so meh. I can be a skype contact, though as above. Also, I have exams coming up. Your comp is on LSD.
  4. personia

    New balance changes and other features

    AYOLMAO! Nice one devs. After all of the negative feedback you get, you implement it anyway. Is there some sort of rule that isn't told to the community that as soon as the community hears about a new update it's instantly gonna happen, no matter what happens? Gg wp. RIP tanki 2017 is my prediction.
  5. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I also vote for tofu as crested.
  6. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yeah, that's what I thought too. Only after you've told me your full name, your GF's name and your house address. *Rolls on floor laughing.* Huh. Congrats on being the slowest ranker of all time. :P
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    AYOLMAO! Congrats on getting in bro! Can you PM me your skype account, and I'll add you to the skype group. How did you type that? And how are you responding to me at the moment? Um, being the highest ranked player doesn't really mean anything. I'm a higher rank than plenty of people, but I've been playing for 4 years, so if you think about the amount of time it's taken me to get to this point, I am, tbh a mult for the days. Btw guys, Gnat is already taken. He has a girlfriend. RIP the absolute dream.
  8. personia

    The Horrible Ideas Forum!

    Horrible idea? Play tanki online.
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Um, are you even crested mate?
  10. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 700 PAGES CONGrAtUlaTIOnS tO TEH SPAMER BROS!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooo! wHAt aM i eVeN wRitiNG iNfsdv aV vSA AF VB abbd BFBDF AABDFBDF BFDSG\SG GS R\E EGR\RGSE\\ ]eb
  11. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I was joking... :|
  12. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    LOOOOOOOOOOOL, good luck with that.
  13. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    When the game designers have been taking LSD. xD
  14. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Actually, anybody who plays with the combo of XP or BP is a real XP/BP player. Just sayin'.
  15. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Also, please note that there have been many changes to the XP/BP squad, mainly that of the disbanding of the junior squad. Please check these out.
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Wat...? Also, for those of you that played me today I realise I was terrible. I haven't played in ages, and that clearly showed through. Therefore, I am going to step down from position of tester for the XP/BP squadron. I will still run it, I just will not test it. I am going to add SLT as the other tester. Note to testers, please pm me if I am to add anyone. Yep.
  17. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    For anyone that wants to 1v1 me, I am coming on now.
  18. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Bro, pm me with your timezone and I'll figure sometime out. As above.
  19. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lol, bad timing. I'm going offline now. Sorry. K, I will do tomorrow.
  20. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'll add you once tofu tells me, mmkay? :)
  21. personia

    [NZ] New Zealand players

    It means unlucky. *commences rolling on the floor laughing*
  22. personia

    A Goodbye Letter

    You say 'create' as though you aren't just copying stuff.
×
×
  • Create New...