Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

personia

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by personia

  1. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nah. You broke the most important rule of all. NOT ENOUGH SPAM ON THE CLAN PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! aklvn sljk nhtsuil hjehois set tes h se5 h6e$ ^%6 5E 53 5 h &
  2. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Good joke mate. Good joke.
  3. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Well, that ended quickly. I wonder if we'll ever see him again....
  4. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    So true. Soooooooooooooooo true.
  5. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Don't worry, you didn't miss anything.
  6. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Actually, we're also noobs (Also, define noob, because I've never played with you before, so yeah) if you compare us to the last clan that trained me (in playing the game that is) and wwe're notorious for spam, so you coming and spamming our page is just like getting a new member! Welcome to the clan! I'll get DDOS to put your name up when he comes back from his multing period. Nope. He has clan spam to thank for that. ;)
  7. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You actually have no idea how funny this is. :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Edit: I'm literally holding in tears of laughter right now.
  8. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    This is fun! I enjoy this! How is this a living hell at all?
  9. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    That's good, because neither do I. Also, I didn't say anything about mods, but it's rather hard to make this a living hell when all your posts get deleted, isn't it.
  10. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Only one name I really need to say here. @canadarules.
  11. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    OOOH, GUYS! WE'VE GOT THE TERMINATOR OVER HERE!
  12. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We do. Just not often. Um, we have hardly any XP/BP players mate... Seriously... Also, you can always have more isidas. You get my vote. I say you're in. Who is smart? Well, given your spelling, I'd have to say not you. They can, but it doesn't mean that you're actually in this clan. Well then stuff off, because we're all 'noobs' like him here. However, if we're noobs, what does that make you? My clan would. I.e. this one. I don't see why it's such a big deal, tbh. Why should he? Clearly, there are plenty of rules, but they're often broken. I mean, I got an hour ban for flooding in game yesterday, with DOS right there, and meh. All he did was laugh. No offence. Nah, he just likes to troll around. It's no biggy. I don't. So far he seems intense, but not bad... ? Because we totally did something to you? I don't see why you even bother. It's such a waste of time, and it's easy enough to report a post if you try.
  13. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What's wrong with XP/BP? Also, he has m2 isida...
  14. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'm getting in game now, if anyone wants to come.
  15. personia

    [Forum Game] Gender

    Nope, I identify as a translucent apache helicopter. Male?
  16. personia

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sorry I've been inactive guys, I've had exams.
  17. personia

    M.T.B Bikers club

    Love it. MTB is so much fun.
  18. personia

    A new forum!

    There are mods. With much skill and awesome. Pffffffffffffffft. I wish.
  19. personia

    A new forum!

    Because it'll be fun! And also because it won't just be people from Tanki, and it won't be as 'restrictive'. Not that TO is restrictive, but this is way more loose.
  20. personia

    [AP] Australian players

    Wow, I remember that. RIP. Also: https://topicx.tk/index.php Guys, can you join here please? It's a new forum. Just make sure that when you get asked who referred you, it was I, personia, who did. Thanks, per. :)
×
×
  • Create New...