Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    ^loner xD nevermind big fail ._.
  2. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    We all know ok. Stop flooding xD
  3. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Is that a typo error? :s
  4. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    Mine is m1 with no MUs xD
  5. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Well I could do that when I was his rank ok :ph34r:
  6. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Yes someone give me a cookie. I want cookies now it's ur fault :o But yes, those ricos druggers that dont even know what x and z is are reeaally annoying.
  7. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    lol Should I get it m2? I feel like I need a fast killing machine. And it fits nice with wasp
  8. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Mine is m2 :P FAT AMERICAN BEAST
  9. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Same here., but 55k xp e.eWhatch 70% wasp after this!
  10. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Lol They think they are good, but theh are not
  11. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Sure :P (yes I do)
  12. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Not really..
  13. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Nah I changed my mind. You just don't want me to get wasp m2 :P PS: Now I have 80k. Predictable drops FTW!
  14. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    lol I speak spanish >_>
  15. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    You steal my prediction skils, but I got em back with this update :ph34r: I discovered something about this update...
  16. Really... I've been waiting a wasp sale for weeks and you give me this :P Nice sale, good luck to those who are getting something :D
  17. Promissory

    Need a spectator for your MOP contest video?

    Yes! This is perfect, thank you guys :)
  18. Good luck ;) Constructive criticism: First of all, you must avoid lag when recording. Try using standalone flash player to improve overall performance. With standalone, I would recommend you to use a good recording program like Fraps or Mrillis Action. When recording, try not putting the mouse in the screen, and if possible disable it in the video recorder. Try editing your videos, to add effects, intros, music etc.
  19. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    I catch 3 like in 2 minutes with dictator :P
  20. Promissory

    More crystals gift coming?

    x10 Funds? Everyone vote! You, your brother, your sister, your mom, your dad, your dog, your grandma, your EVERYTHING!
  21. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    My mammy has 320 hp
  22. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Mmm I'll consider it. Ima test it out in my alt. ;) Thanks for the advice. ps: I have m0 xD
  23. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Of course I can get 50k+ for xmas. I have Dictator, hornet and mammy m2, and smoky thunder freeze m2.
×
×
  • Create New...