Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Lol I will just MUit, and use it in late times, so people didnt got it cuz of timezones :P
  2. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    :lol: :P
  3. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    M2 so OP! IDK What's better, 1k firebird M2 after fire sale, or 1k smoky after smoky sale :S I got it tho :3
  4. Promissory

    70% off Smoky!

    No, second hour. I feel like it.
  5. Promissory

    70% off Smoky!

    Ikr, will it be an hour at :00, or it could start at a random number like :32?
  6. with this because of dictator
  7. Promissory

    Active members of the English forum

    Hlw am I still not in the list? :S Im always with the forum in my pocket.
  8. Promissory

    That awkward moment

    Now, this is awkward :lol:
  9. Promissory

    Remove mosque in iran

    OMG Why you keep posting? Use search bar. And no, mosque is a PROP, they won't remove it. I don't want them to, it's a nice sniping and gold hunting place.
  10. Promissory

    Removal of Mosque in Iran map

    Why? It's just a game, and they are some props. It's just to make it more realistic. (I don't mean any offense).
  11. Promissory

    Paint Preview in Garage

    It shouldn't cost money. Nice pic! I think it's planned for the unity version.
  12. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I ranked 8D
  13. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Okk my rank up in 20 mins get ready
  14. Promissory

    SpongeBob a boss or what?

    :lol: the point of this topic? :S
  15. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    I smell drugs... you never show the drugs >_>
  16. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    lol Since I go on forum ur major.
  17. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    Sure, ill enter to pc in bout 40 mins.
  18. Promissory

    Stories of Drugs ruining your Gameplay!

    Dont play team battles...
  19. Promissory

    -Parkour Club "The Elite Parkourists" [TEP]

    I bet you are 12 or 13. Hard to say, but you are very immature.
  20. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    Get isida... shaft gets boring. Isida m1 is pretty nice, but m2... sux C:
  21. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    kk add me, i'll add you when I go on PC.in 2 hours and 20 mins. If i invite u stadium DM, its the party
  22. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Same :D but I end up trolling myself with shaft m0 ;_;then I remember that I have alts XD
  23. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    He is the guy who got smoky m2 at 31% sale right? :PAny of you want to come to my rank up? .-.
×
×
  • Create New...