Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I will take my chance. I will go maybe polygon camping with thunder mammooth for dm, dictator freeze for ctf and thunder hornet for tdm.
  2. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Ill get my Wasp M2 and my smoky M2 lol. Im gonna save up hardcore.
  3. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I want to win that contest to get me dictator and thunder m3 >_>
  4. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Mamooth and titan.
  5. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    ₩hich one? :P
  6. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Thank you all, but I cant affor picasso ;-; I will consider winter tho
  7. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    When you say american you mean USA people, or america people. Cause im techically american then :P
  8. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    I understand. Hunter is like 4th best gold hunting hull.
  9. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    They are no underpowered, there is just too many rail thunder paints...
  10. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Happy birthday! How old your getting? No hunter for me then. Hunter name should be changed then...
  11. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    It will be a long wait, by the time fire will be nerfed, and freeze will be better.
  12. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    So different from m1. Not like hornet -_-
  13. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    He could get hornet m3, with his freeze m3 if he had waited. Bad luck at its best.
  14. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I just dont want to be 1 shot with hornet, and survive a full shot plus 4 arcade shots with my dictator. I guess prodigi is good if its MUed.
  15. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    Who is american nowadays :v I rock in XP battles... those generalissimos have now respect for me.
  16. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    lol Is there any good shaft thunder paint?
  17. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Congrats >_> Is hunter good for golds? I might consider getting it.
  18. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Calm you down, im just saying that if you dont have skills at thunder, it wont give you easy kills unless your drugging. Now lets take fire and twins, they both had 70% sale, so a lot of people have them. With fire, you just have to find a target, and shoot him hntil he dies, same with twins. Its easier for unskiilled tankers to get kills with those weapons. Now upvote my post, that -2 is ugly -_-
  19. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    ^ You wont regret it :D
  20. Promissory

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Are viking MUs good enough? Cuz as I said, my dictator m2 has a viking m3 hp.
  21. Promissory

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I try getting viking on the 70% sale? I have 19k, and it will ve quite hard to get till 30k. And the fact that I have a dictator m2 with the yp of viking m3. Should I try getting 30k for viking m2? Is it worth?
  22. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Thunder is good, butit requires a lot of skill, so people with no skills will go for another turret. +Its the most expensive m1.
  23. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    1 week later there was a 70% sale on twins :lol:
  24. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    If theres race for m2 combo I won ages ago. Dictator is bettermthen viking with thunder. ●going back on topic● I rule some xp battles against gismos... its not normal. I was first place, everyone m2 m3 in vridges xp bp. I owned everyone with my rail m1.
×
×
  • Create New...