Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Hunter is too slow for geing light... and too fast for being med. I don't like it.
  2. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I do so bad with m0 or m1 in my alts... sooo slow. How can trom use thunder m1... so slow :unsure:
  3. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I was kidding C: It's true that sictator pays itself with the golds...
  4. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I tried playing with thunder m0 on my little alt. So slow... I hide and seek with wasp, but im always too early :S
  5. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Imagine 70% comes... :lol:
  6. Promissory

    Log in through VK and get crystals

    haha! I told you! I gotta level up!! Smoky M2
  7. Promissory

    -Parkour Club "The Elite Parkourists" [TEP]

    I am i this club :D When are we gonna do the contest? Everyone in the club add me ;)
  8. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Now I can get rico m2 and smoky m2 no problems yay
  9. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    I predict 70% wasp on the end of this month. For my smoky m2 :P
  10. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    I predict the future! :lol: camel
  11. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Omg 20k left to rank. It's possible right?
  12. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I live in Canada lol
  13. Promissory

    English Community's XP/BP group!

    Im like the best xp player of my old clan.
  14. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Skilled players would rather pick freeze ._.
  15. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Dictator all the way! Viking is a hunter on diet...
  16. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Titan!

    M1 Dictafor with a few 2 or 3 MUs beat mammy m1 hp .-. Maybe one of the reasons I bought dictator...
  17. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    You can MU dragkn tho...
  18. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Player Xx_Like-a-boss_xX has been banned for a day. Reason: Violation of forum rules. Flood / Caps, •••∫===>
  19. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    My garage will become OP definition in xmas. Smoky, rico rail and wasp m2. All those turrets are deadly... and smoky and ricl goes beast with mammooth.
  20. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    lol Where are you from pizza? Italy? :P
  21. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    I want to eat your dreams little poney :P
  22. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    Are you blind or something :S
  23. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hornet!

    Heavy drugger.
  24. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    The 4000th reply is laame. It says #4001. I got the #4000, Deal with it! BTW Check the 4k post, just edited it :D
×
×
  • Create New...