-
Posts
1 742 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by sachet100
-
Got this Old newspaper and my name was on it. :o
-
GG with ,, , :) And Double Battle Fund
-
This is Bad for drugeers and Good For *undruggers* :)
-
I am ranking up verry soon and i want to take a picture but i don't have any idea of ranking COOL. :rolleyes:
-
Why is There so much Down Voting?
-
I want To suggest u something and i have a question. why did u make the videos private. Normal people will not see your video. so I suggest u to make the video public.
-
^ i think that took a lot of time :o Very GOod work...
-
This shiny 2k gold. i think this is the first picture of 2k gold seen taking.( there are other but the gold is not seen) And this is my first gold with NEW! hornet m2 and OLD! firebird m2. B)
-
CONGRATS Oggy..
-
I thought his nickname was Archangel but actually It is "ArchangeI ((archangei) in the end its i not l)" i didn't knew that.
-
Allow me to buY it on sale please :angry:
-
Great job. I have a question. When did Archangel changed his nickname :huh: ?. I just noticed him like a two months ago..
-
Wating for you from LOOOONG TIME! :) :D
-
You guys have bad luck i don't have any exams because we just started it like 1 week ago. :P :D
-
yes you can do anything but not flooding. :)
-
Buy Thunder m2 cause u really like it! and i know you don't play on xp battles so i think cedar is the best choice for thunder paint cause u dont self destruct so much. Rico m2 for u i think cause U hate firebird. (I know it because u are my friend and i know u in real life.) :)
-
was is on the battle with me? if yes then the gold dropped after u left so the gold don't want you :P
-
is this pakour or something?
-
You got lucky
-
Thanks!
-
What should i buy? railgun m2 or hornet m2? i am hiding and shoting. so i think railgun. but when i choose hornet then when i try to shoot people they need many shots so i think railgun is better but i like to hear ur opinions though.
-
Correct answer!!! :)
-
Phew just finished my HOMEWORK!!! Free yaya :) FREE= TANKI :lol:
Jump to content











































































