Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

sachet100

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sachet100

  1. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ask here: What to Buy?
  2. sachet100

    Double battle funds!

    Double Yummy crystals to satisfy my Hunger :)
  3. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Nice day in vacation. :)
  4. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    (Sun) created it so she can do it and i saw she making it but when many people came then she left. :)
  5. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thats called Fair ( look at the votes).
  6. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I am there and u won because u drugged a lot! -_-
  7. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ya he got m2s :ph34r:
  8. sachet100

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Old Days of :) Note: this is only picture. i found it on Forum :ph34r:
  9. sachet100

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 9

    NIce And Cool ! :)
  10. sachet100

    [Issue 25] Parody

    Parody of: American Authors - Best Day Of My Life By: sachet100 I had a dream so big and loud that i will rule the game and sound oh oh oh o I stretched my hands out to the sky and put my had to the keyboard for the best game of my life I am never gonna give up for the tanki online cause its best game that you, don't wanna be offline This is gonna be the best game of my life Oh oh oh o This is gonna be the best game of my life oh oh oh oh o there are many maps where you can destroyed peoples tanks There are many hull and gun But all the possibilities is done by the people of tanki online oh oh oh o I hear it people calling outside my window to play But I feel my soul doesn't give me to there are many ranks which you can get it TOO You need to play long to get there.
  11. sachet100

    Godmode's appeal

    He is a developer Proof: link to the video
  12. sachet100

    [CDN] Canadian players

    Did anyone went to Canada's Wonder Land? :) I Went There
  13. sachet100

    How many forum members Know of you?

    Hi I am sachet100. I am a proud member of Tanki online. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” I think i am not famous right now But I am sure i will be later when i contribute on tanki online.
  14. sachet100

    Star Series champion and double funds

    Congratulation! NOOBEST :)
  15. sachet100

    New Anti-Flood System goes live

    Nice now no more accidental banned. :)
  16. sachet100

    Get up to 5 times the battle funds!

    ITs not 5x its x5
  17. i am not a buyer @ @ ____ / \
  18. But the server RU1 is full like always.. :-/
  19. Thank you tanki online i was suggesting this from a long time. :) . i think you did this for me... :wub:
  20. sachet100

    Happy Birthday!

    February 22nd is my birthday 2001,February,22 :)
  21. sachet100

    From Flash to Unity

    Tanki online
  22. sachet100

    [NP] Nepali players

    How are you guys?
  23. sachet100

    [NP] Nepali players

    Are you nepali?
  24. sachet100

    [NP] Nepali players

    There how does that looks!!
×
×
  • Create New...