-
Posts
1 742 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by sachet100
-
Ask here: What to Buy?
-
Double Yummy crystals to satisfy my Hunger :)
-
Nice day in vacation. :)
-
(Sun) created it so she can do it and i saw she making it but when many people came then she left. :)
-
Thats called Fair ( look at the votes).
-
I am there and u won because u drugged a lot! -_-
-
ya he got m2s :ph34r:
-
Old Days of :) Note: this is only picture. i found it on Forum :ph34r:
-
Got 2k gold.
-
NIce And Cool ! :)
-
Parody of: American Authors - Best Day Of My Life By: sachet100 I had a dream so big and loud that i will rule the game and sound oh oh oh o I stretched my hands out to the sky and put my had to the keyboard for the best game of my life I am never gonna give up for the tanki online cause its best game that you, don't wanna be offline This is gonna be the best game of my life Oh oh oh o This is gonna be the best game of my life oh oh oh oh o there are many maps where you can destroyed peoples tanks There are many hull and gun But all the possibilities is done by the people of tanki online oh oh oh o I hear it people calling outside my window to play But I feel my soul doesn't give me to there are many ranks which you can get it TOO You need to play long to get there.
-
He is a developer Proof: link to the video
-
Did anyone went to Canada's Wonder Land? :) I Went There
-
Hi I am sachet100. I am a proud member of Tanki online. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” I think i am not famous right now But I am sure i will be later when i contribute on tanki online.
-
Congratulation! NOOBEST :)
-
Nice now no more accidental banned. :)
-
ITs not 5x its x5
-
i am not a buyer @ @ ____ / \
-
But the server RU1 is full like always.. :-/
-
Thank you tanki online i was suggesting this from a long time. :) . i think you did this for me... :wub:
-
February 22nd is my birthday 2001,February,22 :)
Jump to content











































































