-
Posts
2 388 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by killen0
-
*+*+*+*+* = 5 stars. Hornet XT?
-
Not coming to this topic again, I have been learning English for long and having nightmares in school. Destroying this is horrible.
-
Am coming into older(s) soon ''Brigadier'' soon, small story of yesterday....
-
Just was looking at random battles and saw this.... Kids trying to play with older(s)...
-
Lol I know, thanks for the up vote.
-
Well firstly thank you Tanki Online and others for this exclusive rental equipment. I personally bought all what I could (Railgun M2, Hornet M2, Frost). I have no complains to make, the equipment had the right prize (my personal opinion) as well as its high standard look was just amazing. Once again thanks a lot Tanki, I had good time using and experiencing the new rental equipment for temporary time.
-
Am taking part in the Russian contest instead, don't like English commenting.
-
2
-
Huh? None of the paints are ugly. Why does it matter to you so much? Dirty is a m1 paint. Its protection from shaft makes it go past many paints and can be a m2 paint. Ugly paints have good protections.
-
New electro?
-
* Hornet XT?
-
*** Railgun XT?
-
*** Hornet Xt?
-
* Railgun xt?
-
[Forum Game] Guess the Turret/Hull modification of the user bellow.
killen0 replied to High in Forum Games
Finally can say yes, pum has hornet xt m2 -
Am not taking part in the game for 4 times in a row now. :D
-
Next time tanki should give it to people who want to rent it and others nah. Meaning they will never ever again will be able to buy it or see it in there garage.
-
Star x5 xt m2 railgun
-
[Forum Game] Guess the Turret/Hull modification of the user bellow.
killen0 replied to High in Forum Games
Sorry but no. pum has xt hornet m0 -
[Forum Game] Guess the Turret/Hull modification of the user bellow.
killen0 replied to High in Forum Games
Wish but nah pum has m1 titan
Jump to content


































































