Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

killen0

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 388
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by killen0

  1. killen0

    Predictable Drops are now live!

    Duh, everyone goes for the 100 cry box. I just came back to tanki from a sad strick about 3 weeks. This is a great update, I was playing on Sandbox CTF with marshal and them lot ranks (highest rank was marshal) there wear a lot of smokys we won, when I came it was 2-1, when we finished battle it was 2-13. All time you go for a run to there base, I get double protection or speed boost on my way. Also those great sniper kits, love them. But not sure if to buy, sale come I buy them. Am poor right now. But will be rich soon.
  2. killen0

    70% off Smoky!

    Were do you vote for this, or its like just chosen by votes from administrators? Nice btw, I might get it m1 on my alt account.
  3. killen0

    Halloween in Tanki Online: how it was

    Sorry sale wasn't good, I wanted 50% better or even something more special ^_^
  4. killen0

    New Product Kits system

    O.o if I didn't then you wouldn't 100%. Those 22% to me aren't that good. Am happy to see hornet m1 on really low ranks but discount is claped.
  5. killen0

    New Product Kits system

    The kit isn't good 22% discount If you wait for 50% discount then its better.
  6. killen0

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    What? Its a star man.
  7. killen0

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqd-bk_WyZY Were to use isida with clan?
  8. killen0

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqd-bk_WyZY&feature=youtu.be
  9. Hmm... Anyone who owns a clan can make this really good. It can be made fake. I wouldn't mind doing that but not nice to lie+ fake skills.
  10. killen0

    what did you buy with the 31% discount?

    Duh I got really annoyed and bought 200 supplies each.
  11. Halloween nothing good. Sale = Nothing good/much New map = full of noobs You should make this new system that every player that doesn't turn there turret in more then 40 battles there account blocked. less noobs.
  12. Sorry guys but this halloween in tanki is not happy to me, all losing team were I have been. Hate that so much need to be like in 2 rounds until normal guys come not noobs.
  13. killen0

    English Community's XP/BP group!

    R.I.P am noob in xp but play on it and have it m2. Good luck!
  14. killen0

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    Correct your self to 882 883
×
×
  • Create New...