Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. At most 5 with shaft! which I did! :blink:
  2. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    But guns are helping to the defence anyway.
  3. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    İsida, Freeze,
  4. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I am a shaft user, I am still learning how to use properly! :lol:I don't blame any gun, every of them needs something. But we are not worse.
  5. kayitsiz

    What turret do use the most?

    I was planning to make this topic! :lol: Anyway, shaft
  6. kayitsiz

    Polygon CTF Problem

    There is a secret room in Polygon, I love it! :) ^_^ Developers have added recently! But there is a problem! :unsure: This happens Could you remove this room?
  7. If I can, I will make my name "A" :lol:
  8. kayitsiz

    Interesting Trick

    I agree with you ,but I can't change rules! :unsure: But as I say, I've teached their lesson with drugs before...
  9. kayitsiz

    Interesting Trick

    Unfortunately, even If I don't like, this is not cheat. :unsure: Solution: Just enter battles which you can win without, and when they try to do, rush drugs! I saved some Poly CPs with this way! ;) ;) This is no-drug battle anyway...
  10. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Okay, let's play with me! But we won't be team! :lol:
  11. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Do you mean Jade?
  12. kayitsiz

    Game Addiction

    To make a point clear, all of us are a bit addicted.
  13. 21, 200, around 50 C'mon! There should be someone who you killed alone ont his time duration.
  14. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks.. :) Okay, when I think, I get more confused. I want to make a garage which is based on paints. To do so, I want to buy a paint on this sale. I will buy Twins M3 and I expect 150k crystals left.(I have Shaft M3.5 and I may MU twins for cheap statics, so not much MU) I mostly play in DM games, but nowadays I prefer every mode. I have started to play with Generallissimo players as much as possible. My garage Shaft M3 Twins/Smoky/Dictator/Mammoth M2 Dictator is good MUed. Mars Sandstone Dragon Lead Swamp When I was playing with higher rankers, I have noticed that there were a lot of ricochets, firebirds, some twins, smokies, less thunders, railguns and shafters. But for special maps, long range turrets (especially shaft) are popular. Also isida is popular(just for team games) First I had decided to buy Clay for distant future to get a defence against 3 most popular turret, but then I noticed that these guns are never popular together. So, I started to think about it. I wanted to get shaft protection, because this helps me to find shaft friends(with my shaft). Also I got bored from facing shaft paints. So I wanted to buy Jade. Jade was a great idea because I don't have smoky protection, also this paint has effective thunder and hammer protection. But no railgun protection, and smoky is definetely not used with shaft. Isida is my enemy due to my garage, so I want to get great isida protection (now or distant future), Irbis, Rock and Taiga offers... If I buy Clay(distant future), there won't be any point to buy Taiga and Irbis. Also I have Mars. So, I may prefer Jade. But, If I don't buy Clay, even I need twins protection to use my twins with(as I mntioned with shaft), Taiga may be better choice because offers both ricochet and firebird, also have good isida protection. If I buy Taiga, then I won't have high any twins protection( I won't buy graffiti), which may harm my "paint based garage" idea. But, with that, Picasso would be better because has good long range protection. So, I would prefer Taiga-Picasso, then just Smoky and Vulcan remains, and I will always have general protection, but not with the highest degree( Of course unless some players who prefer medium ranged turret with a paint.) If I prefer Jade, then I buy Clay, I will need also Rock. Higher defence points, contain popula guns, but not that general defence. Just Vulcan remains. Jade-Rock-Clay vs ​Taiga-Picasso Jade or Taiga?
  15. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    When is the next sale after this sale?
  16. kayitsiz

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Someone said drug? Someone said Thunder is UP? Well... This player was like that from t he start of the game. Plus mines... Thunder is OP, and drugs are OP.
  17. Well, you should use the link...
  18. kayitsiz

    Loads of promotions for TO’s B’Day

    Colonies also can grow super fast...
  19. kayitsiz

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Do you really have every M4, every paint (which can be bought) with MU and tons of drugs? Without buying?
  20. kayitsiz

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I can get everythink M0 now! Maybe even M1
  21. Firebird HWYKM If I were already dead!? :lol:
  22. kayitsiz

    Loads of promotions for TO’s B’Day

    Wait wait, no speed-up discount but micro discount? That's interesting..
  23. kayitsiz

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    LOL no! User below likes Champion?
  24. kayitsiz

    Game Addiction

    I can give advice. You should explain that. Can you add this to your topic? http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=259976&hl=
×
×
  • Create New...