-
Posts
3 249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by kayitsiz
-
I mostly play DM, and I can say that DM is easier than the others. If you are good, you gain crystals, your bad teammates don't spoil your crystals. You always get your crystals like a winner if you are the top 1/3 of the score list. Middlefield tankers( ricochet, smoky, twins etc...) and short range attackers(firebird, freeze, isida, hammer etc...) are generally prefer to kill people with their heavy DPSs and try to quick rushes, by the way stealer tankers(railgun) try to kill steal. Kill steal can work great with atrategy and skill, middlefield is also. Some guns prefer both tactics changing with situation (thunder, shaft,) Believe me, carrying a team is a lot more expensive than to play indivicual and to get what you did.
- 258 replies
-
- 1
-
-
Everythink changes, they may change this also. That's what I try There are something wrong at the beginning of the game, which is a fact for all games, so...
- 258 replies
-
I was waiting for something fits for this! Anyway, this shows how the option of gold boxes are important.
-
Yes, but If I remeber correctly, on the previous game, players won.
-
Wait wait! Hade really a gold box been dropped!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Great gun for wasting opponent's time, especially opponent shafters. Also makes manegable big areas for medium hull opponents. For some maps, gives dagame without risk. Great gun for annoying the defence
-
At least you've seen 20! Sometimes I don't even see once a week!
-
It's not in the usual spot means it may be removed. -_- Okay, thid doesn't look possible but this picture points it.
-
I think you can try Smoky. I don't know what are your hulls, but if you have something light or medium, you may buy firebird M2 also.
-
M2 rail, M2 smoky, M2 thunder These guns are pretty similar. You should prefer different guns if you will buy 2 guns. M2 railgun with M2 twins M2 thunder with M2 firebird M2 smoky with M3 isida so on...
-
Because everyone downvoted the same man's post! :lol: :lol: Cilick thee number and see who downvoted you.
-
Thanks god! Players will hardly spoil games wiht friends!
-
Absurd rule is absurd rule!
- 258 replies
-
Also none of them's maximum damage range is higher than twins, unless...
-
Expensive MUs :( Okay, now everythink is more clear but mone crystals will be needed :( By the way against a "rock" shafter and great team. Until last minute, was 1-1 :lol: By the way a battle with a friend
-
It was already for shaft, mostly
-
4 thing the main: Shaft DM Forum Events Something which makes me happy for a short time Challenging wins Some challenging loses Goldboxes Annoying some annoyers... etc... Something which sometimes makes me feel better Updates which I support
-
Okay, according to some friends' ( ) suggests, I decided not to buy İrbis. :lol: But: Jade or Rock? I will buy Clay later these all will be on long term
-
Too hard to balance attackers and defenders... Also we will need new maps(totally new map) I don't think so...
-
Yes, I think so :(
-
Okay, Lets talk about 205 damage... M4 just Wasp M3 Until Hornet( M2 Until Hunter M1 Until Titan
-
If the total price of MUing will change for smoky, I'm done for smoky.
Jump to content











































































