Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. With my all discretion <_< -_- :angry: : You can still play on middlefield. And please let me to play on edges ;)
  2. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    I was fightning with thunder-titan in short range with my smoky-dictator. An isida-hornet came behind of the thunder user. However, he hit me! :huh: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: There was a small space which the isida could see to hit me, and he hit me :lol:
  3. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I hadn't had any M2 until First Lieutenant, also hadn't had any M2 gun until Major. I would prefer twins...
  4. They were great for you, but for me, as a defender and camper, which don't (and can't) go to middle of the map, they were a theft of my crystals. Do an empathy and look from my side.
  5. kayitsiz

    Why is there a spam of maps

    Both of them are a lot better than Polygon...
  6. Sometimes the lag rises for 3-4 seconds...
  7. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Can I continue with Dictator M2 anymore? Or should I buy a Viking?
  8. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    Balance? :huh: What is that!? :huh: When I heard this word at last, my whole garage was being spoiled... :angry: :angry: :mellow: :mellow:
  9. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    Nowadays I feel the same with smoky on Polygon. :huh: Maybe our tactics are old, or about opponents...
  10. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    They saved thunders. 5 meter maximum damage range was enough to kill yourself without any help of the opponent :lol: :lol: :P :P even shaft was more effective than thunder on short range :lol: :D
  11. Really is it really hard to fix a gun? I hope that you will do before May Holiday
  12. kayitsiz

    Why is there a spam of maps

    I did 3 or 4 times. Also, I've player Magistral CP,DM. Madness CP is also another rare mode. Parma DM,TDM Atra CP Zone DM Wolfstein DM etc..
  13. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    What are your other equipments?
  14. We all know pro-pass, you don't have to say. <_< I can change an equipment in 20 sec.
  15. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I have shaft M3, twins M2, smoky M2, dictator M2, and mammoth M2. Should I buy taiga? Should I buy viking? Should I just buy nothing?
  16. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    If you can, buy bulldozer. Pitbull also can be a great choice. You can buy shaft M2 or Vulcan M2 after bulldozer. However, you should buy them if you really want to play with them, don't wait a lot success. I don't know How the new Vulcan is, but weaker than old one. Shaft has a bug right now and developeers still trying to solve
  17. kayitsiz

    Why is there a spam of maps

    For example, yesterday I played a Gravity DM.
  18. Freeze is extremely annoying. It needs another change. Already hard to prevent flag capturers, and a lot hard to turn around which destroy freeze's purpose. So, freeze isn't as effective as old freeze for defence. This makes me annoyed, because I play team games as a defender. However, not just that. Freeze's effect is extremely long, this is a lot unfair for shaft, vulcan and heavy tanks. They just freeze you for 1 sec and you can't use your tank for at least 10 second. Maybe you should change freeze, or we should consider again an immunity for vulcan and shaft.
  19. I want to be like what you, but I don't really get what should I do
  20. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    What is doh!? Today I haven't seen a shafter except me. We are the rarest group
  21. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    We can make a list from the forum. Also, I can take a screenshot from the game when I see another shafter.
  22. kayitsiz

    Watch Episode 43 of the V-LOG

    This will be alot interesting 11 days!
  23. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Hammer!

    Nowadays I shouldn't exit garage without Mars or Dragon :mellow:​
×
×
  • Create New...