Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I can directly say some names...
  2. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Personal choice, twins. However, if you don't have a medium-ranged gun, you should prefer Ricochet.
  3. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Definetely Dictator... Ricochet's aim skill eliminate Dictator's heigh disadvantage. Dictator's height advantage also helps to attack higher targets. This also can give you some angles to shot Have pretty effective range, so doesn't need a fast hull. But needs to move while reloading...
  4. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    :lol: :lol: At least, I have got chance to watch it!
  5. Hellooo! Already ricochet, thunder and railgun users were more than all other gun users! Thunder and ricochet were winning lots of games, also railgun has a special mode. And still they nerfing my buggy turret. Let's guess. One of your turrets has been improved?
  6. Smoky I would prefer old one, but it's okay consider to others... Railgun A lot more powerfull and prettf dangerous for DM... I didn't like it because it's too much. Already have a great power to 1vs1, and has a special mode. It didn't need to be effective for crowded games. Thunder A lot better instead... But I haven't check it for long range. Ricochet It's like a beginner battle... Everywhere is full of ricochets... Twins Great! But I wish Instead of that, longer range would be better, even with low damage... Vulcan Still good for some situations... But, I won't prefer to use. Hammer Haven't face on long range.. Reload time is fine Firebird It is just it should be Freeze We need hull freezing back.. Also, takes too much time to remove freezing effect. This is pretty annoying for shaft and vulcan users Isida This is absolutely weird to have more maximum damage range than twins Shaft No comment... :angry:
  7. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I don't want to play until shaft is fixed. I have lost my reason to play this game.
  8. kayitsiz

    Mosquito Kit? The heck?!

    Lots of players have Dictator M2 with MU at that rank. Not that OP...
  9. kayitsiz

    1-2-3-4

  10. Yes, because you are generallissimo and probably you have 10 M3. What about medium ranks like me?
  11. Today I have seen a player who used twins, railgun, ricochet, isida and smoky in 2 battles. Also, he changed his paint twice
  12. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    No hull freezing?! Enjoy Flag Stealers ._.
  13. Shaft makes me feel totaly stuck and helpless. Extremely broken and do nothing against a well-skilled player. Before, I would kill everyone with this. At least fix the bug, or remove laser, or give my reload back. You have made the turret a piece of garbage. I was supposing that using shaft would be a lot hard on medium-high ranks. But I wasn't supposing that much. Twins is fine i think. However, lots of heavy users will be annoyed from that. Smoky is OK. I would prefer old one, but okay.
  14. Smoky is OK. Shaft has been spoiled. At least fix the bug! Twins... Lets try... EDİT: I wish I had a short range gun. Now I have! Twins! :lol:
  15. kayitsiz

    Reworked Forest and Sandbox

    I didn't like sandbox. There were an option to camp enar double power points with mammoth-shaft/thunder/smoky etc.., Now this is not possible. Already faster players can reach drug points. Therefore, drug points should be everywhere on the map.
  16. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    I wish I would have something faster to use twins better :(
  17. kayitsiz

    Supply bonuses for beginners

    I am not sure about that... Alt characters will be more effective against newcomers. It would be better for maybe next rank players
  18. Let's guess. Hazel-Rah suggested that? That's clearly have a big potential to annoy lots of players... EDİT: No offence...
  19. kayitsiz

    Open testing of changes in balance!

    Have you tried to turn your turret suddenly after entering sniper mode?
  20. kayitsiz

    Let's discuss the forum!

    No. They won't say. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=241581&hl=
  21. kayitsiz

    Let's discuss the forum!

    The forum should contain more sub-forum and some more parts. Turrets and hulls should be sub-forums, also there should be a right to make topics under the main discuss. "General" should be more clear, so maybe a introduce(like violator section) could be better Also, I want to learn the reason if someone remove my topic or post. However, it won't be :( Off-topic discuss may be seperated. Also, there should be a sub-forum for just discusses. Discuss topics can be moved to there. I like! :) General and Gameplay. I wish to make a topic for myself on Duelist Clup, but it will be later :) Aaa... I saw this and I clicked! I remembered my old forum career and remembered that I don't like this forum's "built" You got 3000 post! I wish you will have more responsibility on forum! I like you as a moderator! :)
  22. kayitsiz

    Open testing of changes in balance!

    Twins' range makes me feel like using a short range gun.
  23. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    JackhammerOr wait...
×
×
  • Create New...