Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yoshi-1

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yoshi-1

  1. Good one!! :D Love it! :wub: really funny! :wub: :wub:
  2. Congrats everyone and thank you for the crystals! :wub:
  3. yoshi-1

    Anime

    I never watch OVA's. IMO Too boring. But.. OVAs from detectiveConan were somehow good ^_^
  4. yoshi-1

    Anime

    I, my bro and my parents are all japanese, but live in Germany.. :ph34r:
  5. Thank you :wub: I am candidate in the German Creative League :P
  6. yoshi-1

    Anime

    my mother was watching 'Evangelion' the film series.. :o Is it famous, or well-known? Action...?
  7. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    edited :ph34r: "breaked time"
  8. yoshi-1

    [FR] French players

    Bonsoiir.. :D
  9. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    Drawings of my schoolbooks. :P To be continued.. :D
  10. For blechmaus (its german, and can be transtaled as sheet metal mouse. He loves colouring his posts in Forum, so
  11. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    For blechmaus (its german, and can be transtaled as sheet metal mouse. He loves colouring his posts in Forum, so
  12. yoshi-1

    Anime

    This one reminds me veery strongly of the person in chihayafuru. Taichi. Edit: Ok, the first pic in google search of 'taichi mashima' was this. :D
  13. yoshi-1

    Anime

    chihayafuru school rumble ... chihayafuru was very exciting for me, but dunno whether its.. er.. understandable. The fine details of the game.. and so on. :P School Rumble.. is funny.. :D
  14. yoshi-1

    Anime

    OnePiece FairyTale DetectiveConan AsassinationClassroom DeathNote Doraemon (really childisch, just like spongebob, but i love it :D) Saiki Dragonball (only manga!! Hate the anime version..) I'm from Japan and I always watch Animes and read mangas in japwnese. :D
  15. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    Comic-Style :D
  16. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Danke :wub: Ein Ziel erreicht! :)
  17. yoshi-1

    [JP] Japanese players

    そんな少ないん?
  18. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    CreativeLeague in German: Kreative Liga
  19. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    wonderful..
×
×
  • Create New...