Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yoshi-1

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yoshi-1

  1. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    L.1.I3.3.I2.T.Y L.I.I3.E.I2.T.Y L.I.B.3.R.T.Y L.1.B.E.R.T.Y L.I.B.3.R.T.Y L_I_I3_3_I2_T_Y L.I.B.3.I2.T.Y l.i.I3.e.I2.t.y ecetera.. Ich kann ja von allem einen Account ersrellen. :D
  2. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Hallö allesamdt.
  3. yoshi-1

    [JP] Japanese players

    ありがとう。:) でもなんかジェネラリッシモになってすっかりゲームする気なくしたわ ParcourとXPぐらいかな、やって楽しいの 他はドラガーばっかでついていけない
  4. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Guten Morgen. :)
  5. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Ich habe nachgedacht, aber ich will doch irgendein Teil von "yoshi" haben.. :wacko: Y_O_S_H_I Y.oS xXx-YoshI_xXx Mr.Yoshi Mr.yoshi G_I2_3_3_N-DiN0SouR Y0SHI yos.I Y.oS.I :mellow: ODER L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y L_I_I3_E_I2_T_Y GR33NM4YO
  6. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Wurst..Donut..Senf.. Ihhh.. Okay, sorry für das Gefloode. Bin grad so voll motiviert, wegen meines superkrass geilen BGM's. Höhö
  7. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Ach ich Spielverderber muss immer einen Senf dazugeben..
  8. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Und ein Donut keinen.
  9. yoshi-1

    [Issue 42] [Contest] Tanki in Ink

    Thank you!! :wub: Does it look so good, that you think its photoshopped? I'm very pleased of that compliment. Hehe.
  10. yoshi-1

    The Epic Guide to One Man Parkour

    I never used an alt by doing OMP. If I use another account, either controlled by a player or not, it wouldnt be OMP. OMP makes fun, cuz you reaches places ALONE.
  11. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Voll die schlechte Qualität, aber irgendwie gefällt mir das am Besten :wub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZM_X5GFsew
  12. yoshi-1

    [Issue 42] [Contest] Tanki in Ink

    That was a really funny joke hahahahaha :huh:
  13. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Dachte ich, aber irgendwie... klingt und sieht es so komisch aus. Ich hab in CoC diesen Namen ausprobiert, aber irgendwie..sieht es blöd aus. Vllt ändere ich mein Namen doch nicht.. Ick wees ned. Außerdem muss ich mir die 100k erst errätseln, ermalen und erspielen. Habe letztens erst Vulkan m3 gekauft.. :P Deswegen bin ich jetzt pleite.
  14. yoshi-1

    [Issue 42] [Contest] Tanki in Ink

    I searched for it 30 minutes in the CL, but i didnt found. There are sooo much pages. I noticed at first look, too, that it was fake.
  15. yoshi-1

    [Issue 42] [Contest] Tanki in Ink

    I...He did not use pencil. The black shadows are black ink. Japanese pen called 筆. With the decission how much ink i put, i can decide how the "color" of the ink is. Its definitly black ink, but with the amount it can be grey to black. :)
  16. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    Vllt ändere ich meinen Namen zu L.I.I3.E.I2.T.Y :D
  17. Drawing Tanki X is impossible (for me just now. Looks extremely weird, this shaft & titan)
  18. yoshi-1

    Creative League

    this shaft titan looks so weird.. :wacko:
  19. Omg, impossible to draw, Tanki X :wacko:
  20. yoshi-1

    [Issue 42] [Contest] Tanki in Ink

    may I enter this contest with my alt? :P
  21. yoshi-1

    [DE] German Players

    einmischen zusammengefasst ^_^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJBxV4RQSs
×
×
  • Create New...