-
Posts
1 116 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by yoshi-1
-
:wub: Very nice drawings :)
-
Thank you :) This contest is in the TankiNewsPaper-Topic.
-
My Gallary B) : For the contest <<Unity's Interface>> in German Forum For the contest <<Oli malt!>> in German Forum For the contest <<Oli malt!>> Thema: Hornet XT & Thunder XT (Wish of ) & Zeus (Wish of ) combined 05/10/15 finished 05/10/15 For ________(this area will be full in near future) ákà . [/color] For the Contest "Tanki in Ink" With the advise of Mr.Sarcastic, I changed my background a little bit :P @yoshi-1
-
oh sory, I didnt see it. thank you. :)
-
mine , too please ^_^
-
My entry for the contest "Tanki in Ink" :)
-
Für das Wettbewerb in der EN-Community. :) Es gibt jtz die neue TO-Zeitung und da ist ein Wettbewerb namens "Tanki in Ink". Da darf man nur ein Papier und ein schwarzen Stift benutzen. Übrigens habe ich meine Zeichnung umgeändert dank Mr.Sarcastic, der meinte der 'large' Hintergrund sei 'blanc'. Hier meine geänderte Zeichnung ^_^:
-
hihi, my new entry. Thanks for your advise, Mr.Sarcastic! :) Edited again. :P
- 253 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Drawing a picture with the advise of Mr.Sarcastic :P
-
War zu faul was neues auszudenken :D für das Wettbewerb "Tank in Ink"
-
Thanks you :) I didn't know what to draw in the blank space. I'm trying something just now.. If it looks better I'll edit my post :)
-
I know I'm not good at drawing, but I love drawing :D So I tried my best. Hope you like it. :lol: - pic deleted - -> look 1st post in 3rd page please :)
-
My design'll be arriving soon.. :P
-
I somehow can only watch the V-LOG in russian(!!!) language. I understood it half (!!!!!) but cant get what they said about the upcomibg contest. Can somebody please tell me what's that for contest and what prizes are waiting (for meh!). Thx :)
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
yoshi-1 replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
in the moment I entered this topic i thought 'oh my god'.. :P Nice article! :) -
Nice drawing skills, Mr.Sarcastic :) I think I start drawing ^_^
-
Gern geschehen! :) Mir macht es Riesenspaß zu zeichnen und freue mich, dass es dir gefällt. ^_^
-
Glückwunsch für den Kandidaten-Posten(?) :D oder so. als Glückwunsch: Für Mr.Liberty aka pokemon30 darf ich das in meinem Topik & Kreative Liga veröffentlichen? keiner kommt auf die Idee deinen Namen zu klauen :)
-
and my order pls ^_^
-
Woo nice vids. Good luck!
-
Dürfte ich diese Stille durchbrechen?
-
Have an idea for "Parcour Fighting"! What about putting Control Points and Flag-Points ON THE ROOF? Or kinda places where you only reaches with Parcour Skills. For example in Industrial Zone. One BlueFlagPoint is at the very top of the now-blue-flag building and the redFlagPoint is on the 'garage'-roof in the red base
-
Yeah i dont want it now, cuz the 1st was enough for my topic :P thanks. :)
Jump to content


































































