-
Posts
1 116 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by yoshi-1
-
Wow great :wub: I thought of something like a banner but I think thats enough. Thank you very much :)
-
Me too ^_^ But My nationality is Japan. I'm born here and i've never lived in Japan more than ~a half year, but i somehow dont want to be German. I can speak better Japanese than German, but i can write better German than Japanese :P I hate this mixture. :unsure: If I was been born in Japan, I would speak & write 100% better than i can it, now. I s'ppose. :ph34r:
-
Hihi, if I may order, can you please do so that the Railgun doesnt face to the 'camera'? A li'l bit like Recharged's order? So a bit more targeting the front instead to the camera. Just like in the middle of the turret position of now and of Richards. And now i think it doesnt have to be soft. So a bit more, mhm hard...? :P I'm very satisfied, but with this changes it'll be maybe more great! :) Thank you!
-
Can you please create for me a design just like this With the same angle and with the same effects. But with Railgun m3 Hornet m3 Needle And with my name yoshi-1 with a firery pattern? Thank you :)
-
I posted it here ->
-
Thank you very much :) Yeah, I like it! :wub:
-
I'm not German. ;) I live in Germany and I do speak German, but just like you're origin is China, my origin is Japan. I live in Germany, learned (/learn) English & French at school and my parents are Japanese.
-
D'you know what a "Schnitzel" is? :D
-
Didnt want to hurry you up, but i really need the order tmomorrow or in 2 days. Big thanks!
-
You dont have to hurry, bit it'll be nice, if you finish the design for me today. :)
-
I can't design at PC that good, so I'm drawing :P My Gallary B) : For the German-Contest <<Unity's Interface>> For GermanNewsPaper-Contest <<Oli malt!>> For GermanNewsPaper-Contest <<Oli malt!>> Theme: Hornet XT & Donner XT (idea of ) & Zeus (idea of ) combined 05/10/15 fertig am 05/10/15 @yoshi-1
-
Pretty nice :wub:
-
Wenn er eh kein Geld für TO benutzt und sowieso Geld bekommt, braucht er es ja ned machen. Leider macht OUFA und Aflapoid und MadG usw diese 'Kristall-Schenk'-Aktion um mehr Abos etc zu sammeln.
-
Thank you, too. :)
-
Hello, Wanted a design for my duelist page and I'm glad i found this thread. :) Form: Type of Graphik: - Text for the Grafik: my name 'yoshi-1' just like the one of Adtja15723. Images: Railgun & Hornet m3 just like Adtja15723 with Needle Paint :) Styles/Effekts: just like that of Adtja15723! Thats more than perfect. In a soft tone please.
-
Hi Just.A.Ghost, Please create me 2 designs for my German Topics. 1) A Rail m3 & Hornet m3 where above is written "Duellant yoshi-1". Please make it cool :P 2) A Rail m3 & Hornet m3 without any words but cool, like the pictures of TankiOnline when a Update comes out. :) If you have the pictures, of course you post it here, but please send it to me per PM, too. Thank you very much, :wub: @yoshi-1
-
Good luck ReD! :)
-
Oli, weißt du ugf wann das Rätsel kommt?
-
Ok. ^_^ @PMon: dürfte ich Smoky & Hornet nehmen? Ich habe nämlich ein gut geeignetes Beispielbild.. :mellow: Ich kopiere mal mein Bild nochmals ohne Turm damit ich auch mal Rail probiere, aber ich glaube Smoky würde besser aussehen.. (weil ich kann kein Rail zeichnen!! :P)
-
Ich versteh's einigermaßen, wenn ich's hör, aber so wirklich komplett verstehn tu ichs ned. Vorallem wenns geschrieben ist.. :P
-
Tried Hornet & Thunder XT :P + Zeus.
-
Okay! Was für ein Pokemon sollte ich nehmen...? :P Pikatchu?
Jump to content



































































