-
Posts
3 290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner
-
No
-
Tackle ..
-
With DD , Hammer & Smoky Without DD, Twins & Ricochet ... Overall : Twins or Smoky
-
Hello Tackle
-
Rico Smoky I Would save more and buy firewall .. Rico M3 .. and Until you get a kit , continue
-
Pass 6
-
Nope . HYE witnessed goosebumps ??
-
It a major language spoken in one of the extreme southern states in India.
-
[Forum Game] Guess How Much Posts the person Below you has
thunderousrailgunner replied to TheRailgunMaster228 in Forum Games
Yup 2500-4500 -
Driving like a pro - driver license certificate
thunderousrailgunner replied to A_R_A_K_E_L_Y_E_N in Archive
Mappin your keys can help you avoid key ghosting -
Mostly Extrovert .. sometimes introvert.
-
Congrats to me on reaching 3000 posts by spamming technically using mind a lot in forum games B)
-
Ok I've waited for long to see if you can bring it to Ready .. no one did .. so. Tackle.
-
They wiped out the garages recently .. Is the new balance is right ??
-
Go for Tornado if you want to go for XP / BP .. go for stinger for other than that
-
Wow , me too !!
-
I Dont have the invite code .. :( 25 705
-
2577
-
Uncool Semyon
-
1628
-
Tanky Tanks on the road , Where do the tanky word comes instead of the tanki anyhow ? TPBM must use only vowels in their sentence
-
[Forum Game] Guess the country of the person below
thunderousrailgunner replied to I.H.U.R.R.I.C.A.N.E in Forum Games
Nope Aus ?? -
25,702
-
[Forum Game] Count Before Tanki Online Staff!
thunderousrailgunner replied to Electrisida in Forum Games
7
Jump to content


























































