Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

thunderousrailgunner

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 290
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner

  1. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] Guess how old is player below you

    Not close .. 17 ?
  2. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.

    Good place to get likes ;)
  3. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] Count Backward

    28
  4. thunderousrailgunner

    Newspaper Requests!

    A Guide about circling attacks :huh:
  5. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    25 666
  6. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki X — Discussions

    Oh ok ...
  7. thunderousrailgunner

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    If you are skillful is handling the circling of wasp with constant turret turning and freezing of freeze , yes .. If not , boreas is a no-no .
  8. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki X — Discussions

    When i try to log in , it says bad password .. what it is about ??
  9. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki X — Discussions

    Oh ok .. thanks :)
  10. thunderousrailgunner

    Your favorite Forward player

    I Dont know who he is :) since i hardly football that much
  11. thunderousrailgunner

    [Guide] Modeless Spectator

    Yis , You use photoshop or online editor ?
  12. thunderousrailgunner

    My Time has came to say..

    Bye :)
  13. thunderousrailgunner

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok .. my question : I have my Wasp M1 on 37 / 50 .. should i buy Wasp M2 or MU to get it free ?? P.S Might look on wiki though , i am lazy :D
  14. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] Time Out

    Ok , I will edit it .. I am asking that if two persons are found using the same IP , what you will do ? :) 00:48
  15. thunderousrailgunner

    Your favorite Forward player

    Messi , lewandoski , benzema
  16. thunderousrailgunner

    ­­­­

    . EDIT : I Failed to do the invisible post .. someone PM on how to do it ok .. I Tried to post a dot and remove it fast (#GeniusNoob)
  17. thunderousrailgunner

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to galaxy nug to change again to SHAD0W :P
  18. thunderousrailgunner

    [Forum Game] Time Out

    00:51 :)
  19. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Online Wiki wants your Fan Art!

    Helindu .. I Think I Can explain on that post .. no offense ok I Fairly believe that this event is particularly bringing out the talented creative minds who are present in the EN community And The reward is getting a place in the Fan Art section of the Wiki .. .. If we aimed for crystals it will look like we are working for the prize .. not to bring the sole creativity Cedric as a CM of EN has started something new that is targeted towards the EN community members .. (Right,Cedric ?) .. Maybe RU persons may get a place in that contest .. but this is different .. and Its a great effort by the Wiki Team (#Appreciation) Its good actually ..
  20. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Online - Group Records Meet-up

    By the way , I Have an idea about tanki tower ... To do this method is a nightmare .. but if we do it .. we can have a pile of 40 tanks !! The plan is to have pairs of tanks .. i.e , A Tower that consists of 2 tanks .. That way , we have 20 small towers .. Then , all small towers get added up and make the biggest tower .. i mean 2 tanks climb another 2 tanks .. these 4 tanks get on top of a small tower .. then these 6 tanks get on top of another small tower .. like that .. P.S I am sure you hadn't understood the last one :wacko: :wacko:
  21. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Online - Group Records Meet-up

    The idea is nice .. But you will need only one factor to do it .. Organisation.
  22. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    The front part tank in the last pic kinda resembled the slope of a dictator .. Therefore , Mammoth + Dictator = Mamtator btw , i am not sayin that the pics are bad , its nice ..
  23. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki X — Discussions

    Ok .. Is there any link of tanki X forum ??
  24. thunderousrailgunner

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    @Helindu : I Think the tank in the last pic can be called Mamtator :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...