-
Posts
3 290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by thunderousrailgunner
-
I am starting to become a mult PRO B) (really,atleast a bit) with my dictator m2 .. The Combo of Dictator / Thunder / Rustle suits me best .... and Today's gold ... I Think I get only one gold alarm per day which i take it easily ... But most importantly it happens mainly when I am taking a DD box and playing with it .. It helps me to damage my enemies before getting gold .. so they use the medi kits before and it makes it easy ;)
-
I got the same problem .. 1) Its maybe a Virus . Remove it with an anti-virus program and it should be fine . 2) Changes in Browser settings and re-installation can help.
-
What makes you Mad in Tanki? Things you hate/like in the game?
thunderousrailgunner replied to Ditzy-Dip in Archive
When my team is doing all the effort they can but it goes in vain with enemy's super drugger .. In that case , I have an isida following and drug at times to give them a message that we are not either leaving the battle without win .. -
Atlas , ofc I saw you use dictator a lot .. Go for 1st option
-
This is the gold spot that i failed yesterday ... i don't know why .. but i lag heavily in polygon .. Nice bro :lol:
-
Started Week 3 a day ago .. got premium mission .. thanks to grey cat Selfie with him
-
Rio ??
-
Jackhammer :)
-
Got a second alram in polygon where my PC can't handle the lag ... But i got to play with mammoth in a DM and missed by an inch Thats why i never choose mammy .. its good .. but the bugtator beats it with its hitbox
-
Saw one alarm and got it aswell
-
Go for hornet m2 ... otherwise ... save and get dictator
-
The OP kits are Firewall , Minotaur and Atlas ... Boar IMO is not that bad .. it can win battles upto captain ranks too ... Dictator M2 is sure a good buy .. Firebird Definitely , you should save for firewall .. I Would go with Raiden :) The Twins M2 from the kit is enough to carry through general where you can unlock the m3 version ... meanwhile on the journey .. don't forget to get viking m3 ..
-
Hunter is so far the best M1 ... But hey once you get viking m2 in a kit , its a beast at your later ranks .. I would go for Medic I go for Vulcan definitely .. In short range i would go for fire or twins Prometheus Refirgerator is a no-no IMO . If you like to play with super fun and skill , go for Boreas . Otherwise , Medic :) Go for Firewall Kit . You should already started saving for m2s ... You would go for twins or snoky m2
-
Wow .. good to see Tanki's Popularity is increasing ...
-
Fired !! , for what reason ??
-
↑ To Specialist Clubs ??
-
M1 Twins :)
-
Hey bro , why the skybox is white ??
-
6 Steps . So wait for any Sale and you are good to go :)
Jump to content










































































