Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    Mini Games Club

    LoLz Stop following me :P
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    Mini Games Club

    Are u spying on me ?? :o
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    Life Hacks

    Yea !! I noted these down last year, I knew they would come in handy ;)
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    Life Hacks

    Ur the nub nub !! -_-
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    Life Hacks

    More Coming Soon.... ;) ;)
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Life Hacks

    To extend a computer trial version change the compter date..... Dont KNow what to make from fridge ingrediants ?? Go To myfridgefood.com If u want to buy a good enery drink from a store, the best choise is A Chocolate Milk Drink
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    Mini Games Club

    Ty
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    Life Hacks

    Lolz :lol: Seriously man -_-
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    Anime

    And could u give dubbed anime's, I don't watch subbed -_-
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    Anime

    Me too :P
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    Anime

    Watched all :lol: :D ;) :P :P Except seven deadly sins, dragon ball(all the series) <--- THey are cartoons and they are not liked by anime fans -_-, hajime no ippo, kuroko no basket <---- Arent they called Kuroko's Basketball ??, shokugeki no soma, tokyo ghoul, naruto, hitman reborn, toriko, terra formars and major
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    178 Congo on 500th page
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    Anime

    Post ur favorite and the best dubbed anime names here :) Example: Death Note Code Geass Full Metal Alchemist Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    Life Hacks

    Share all the useful Life Hacks here to help ur fellow tankers make their lives easy... :D
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    Mini Games Club

    And please set the names of members filtering their names like in my clan :) They look Nice :D
  16. RamzanTheGreat

    Mini Games Club

    And Hoya doing rsully :o
  17. RamzanTheGreat

    Mini Games Club

    I wanna join RamzanTheGreat Just wanna have fun as I love these kind of games :D Yes And lol Ali the admin is the co in my clan :P
  18. RamzanTheGreat

    C ya :)

    Ur a great guy :) U may not remember me but I do :) So u again in the future ;)
×
×
  • Create New...