Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    Parkour Pictures

    Do u have all 4 members if not I'd like to help
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I think this was my 30-35 Gold !! I cant remember ^_^
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Just Caught A Gold Box !! :D Using No power-ups that is pure skill and timing ;) :D :lol: ;) In This Battle ;)
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    40% off all Turrets

    I wanted to buy this and thunder m2 now I can't !!!!
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    40% off all Turrets

    I had crystal already stored Because I can't play much and now u make the discount 40% and I can't even buy the things I wanted I hate this so much that I can express in it words I want to slap and torture someone so much :P :angry:
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanker's Day in TO

    Yea !! :( :mellow: -_- <_< :blink: :excl: :excl:
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanker's Day in TO

    Yea !!! :angry: :angry: :( :mellow: -_- <_< :blink: :excl: :excl:
×
×
  • Create New...