Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    Falcon Creativity

    Could U create the design first so i would know which flag is best suited :)
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    [PT] Punjabi players

    Onda dimagh kharab ho gya hoy ga :D
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    28 Check out some cool stuff I did B) Some Parkour I did last week ^_^ Some Parkour i did today on 18th Aug 2015 B) Today on 18th Aug 2015 I also played 1 vs 1 with a chat mod ;)
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    Comics From Team Entertainment

    Manish add a members and other sections to the front page Add me in members or elite members whatever !! Add some cool designs recruit more members advertise in TANKI Chat and with the help of members and other tankers evolved this club could be awesome and famous !! :D Get some idea thinking dudes and its on :D
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    [PT] Punjabi players

    Check out some cool stuff I did B) Some Parkour I did last week ^_^ Some Parkour i did today on 18th Aug 2015 B) Today on 18th Aug 2015 I also played 1 vs 1 with a chat mod ;)
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Parkour Pictures

    Check out some cool stuff I did B) Some Parkour I did last week ^_^ Some Parkour i did today on 18th Aug 2015 B) Today on 18th Aug 2015 I also played 1 vs 1 with a chat mod ;)
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    Check out some cool stuff I did B) Some Parkour I did last week ^_^ Some Parkour i did today on 18th Aug 2015 B) Today on 18th Aug 2015 I also played 1 vs 1 with a chat mod ;)
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Plz or I don't need it plz make both hulls and turrets XT !! I never knew u were add XP/BP
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Plz if u can't make the hornet then plz make the Railgun and Hornet both XT plz :(
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Could u make the hornet XT
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    Do u still Have the IMG pm I sent u !! It had all the important designs could u send me another pm with all the designs to me !! Plz :) Regards and Thanks, Ramzan
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Do u still Have the IMG pm u sent me !! It had all the important designs could u send me another pm with all the designs to me !! Plz :) Regards and Thanks, Ramzan
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Thanks it's awesome :D
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    13 Yes :angry:
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    How long will it take :)
×
×
  • Create New...