Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    Windows 10 Players

    I also play with it And my brother AbdulNightWalker too but currently he has that laptop with windows 10 and i am using windows 8.1.... When i get hold of that laptop I will send u the screenshot so could u currently add my name and my bro's
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    LoLz !! I had 30k on Sunday but now I have like 86k :D
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    Because Just.A.Ghost is my friend !!! <_< <_<
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    It's not a clan -_- It's a conversational club where u can speak in ur national language
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    Discounts on 3 hulls and 3 turrets

    Yes hammer and hunter
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Rent-A-Spec

    Yea nice
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    Ideas for Missions!

    But it sabotages the gameplay of many Tankers, there needs to bee less supplies collecting :)
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    161 Ur the noob here, I know more then u ever will about the forum and tanki -_-
×
×
  • Create New...