Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    who was destroyed by @RamzanTheGreat PERMANENTLY............... And never again will @RamzanTheGreat let him do anything...........
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Which gave him stomach aches and golden god died and could never live again as anything.................... :lol: :lol:
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    while he was eating and drinking u know what in the sewer becz he couldn't do anything else.......... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    Still there must be a replacement logo just in case..............
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    Nice can u create one for Emerald Knights
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Who controlled the sewer and got himself stuck in it.................. :lol: :lol:
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    But one day a player named @RamzanTheGreat joined the game and learned everything........... When he became Third Lieutenant and made a clan Emerald Knights which needed more members and to become more popular.............which was not boring...... :lol: :lol:
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    When crystals were removed........ :( :(
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    Yea....... *_* Nice...... But I think they hacked a bit......... :lol: :lol:
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Can u make something like that for me too............ :lol: :lol:
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Thanks so much Man. Its all thanks to You.
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    I finally created my own clan Clan "Emerald Knights" [EK]............. ;) ;)
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    Han kyo nahi kar lo me ap ko ink yeha de deta ho..... :lol: :D :D
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    I finally created my own clan Clan "Emerald Knights" [EK]............. ;) ;)
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    also its mainly for non americans
  16. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    Ap me sa kisi na mera clan join karna ha to mujha pm kar de.......Emerald Knights....................Us me bhot ache designs ha jo gold box taken by na create kia ha....... :lol: :lol: :lol: Os me lieutenants bhi hain which are strong..
  17. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    I should be The United Parkourists and just wait a while u will be amazed by his creativity........... :lol: :lol:
  18. RamzanTheGreat

    Creativity By M-A-N-T-A-S-777 & Mantas.T

    Are u going to complete this request or not please do tell............... -_- -_-
  19. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Thanks & Check mail
  20. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Wow .............................. :lol: :lol: Undescribable..............
  21. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    NO I dont need to know that I already know it ........... I know how to do that but What i need to know is how to paste the ranks pic like the pic of the recruit rank
  22. RamzanTheGreat

    rounoun's Creativity

    No worrys..............I can wait.......... :lol: :lol:
  23. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Can I ask how can we post the ranks in a post....Is it done by Special BBc code...
  24. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Well Nice Effort and.............. Congrats on your future Rank up....... :lol: :lol:
  25. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    There are some Pakistani's who should be ............
×
×
  • Create New...