Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    U did the write thing if I was a chat mod, which I am planning to become I would ban him forever......I'm so very sorry he said that.It must have hurt u a lot. I too feel bad he said that to your passed mom.
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Man I know u are online so can u speed it up a notch........I am bored......... :( :( :( :( :(
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Its tomorrow now can I or will I get them today........... :o :o :( :(
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    I also do the same thing only people who I care about or I know very well or if we have a relationship in reality......... WE have something in common .......... :lol: :lol: Well no problem........ :lol: :lol:
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    When will I get my templates..... :o :o Im bored..... :( :(
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    U are awesome at parkouring..... :lol: :lol: An honour seeing ur pics..... ^_^ ^_^ I am going to send u a friend req plz accept
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD & PAKISTAN Can Win The World Cup 75% Chance
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    Photoshop requests

    Could u make Duelist RamzanTheGreat for me Here's the link http://en.tankiforum...c=240722&page=1. And also a nice logo for this clan http://en.tankiforum...=199018&page=1. Pm it to me. Thanks B) B) B)
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    Photoshop requests

    Could u make Duelist RamzanTheGreat for me Here's the link http://en.tankiforum...c=240722&page=1. And also a nice logo for this clan http://en.tankiforum...=199018&page=1. Pm it to me. Thanks B) B) B)
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    Photoshop requests

    Could u make Duelist RamzanTheGreat for me Here's the link http://en.tankiforum...c=240722&page=1. And also a nice logo for this clan http://en.tankiforum...=199018&page=1. Pm it to me. Thanks B) B) B)
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    WoW....... :unsure:
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    Yes.......... :lol: :lol:
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    A Conversation Club is a place where you can talk in your traditional language... :lol: :lol:
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    canadarules Creativity

    He said he wasn't accepting applications for now.... :( :(
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    And what about the clan logo
  16. RamzanTheGreat

    Eragon's Creativity

    When u start accepting make mine and send it to me through pm
  17. RamzanTheGreat

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    Could u erase dare to try and send again.....Thanks for your time........ :lol: :lol:
  18. RamzanTheGreat

    canadarules Creativity

    Please make me one.....Pm it to me......... :mellow: :mellow: None are that good i only received 1 or 3....... But only 1 clan logo........Please...... :( :(
  19. RamzanTheGreat

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    U are the boss not me :lol: :lol:
  20. RamzanTheGreat

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    Your choice matching with the tanks
  21. RamzanTheGreat

    Just.A.Ghost's Creativity

    very nice m it to me
  22. RamzanTheGreat

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    Thanks very much could u pm it to me and could u change the background colour and the colour of RamzanTheGreat if u can and then pm it to me. :lol: :lol:
  23. RamzanTheGreat

    Photoshop requests

    Could u make Duelist RamzanTheGreat for me Here's the link http://en.tankiforum...c=240722&page=1. And also a nice logo for this clan http://en.tankiforum...=199018&page=1. Pm it to me. Thanks B) B) B)
×
×
  • Create New...